Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hope ASJ and Kasen sit for the entire year

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
So Sark's 5'5 WR army can really shine!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    When I read this title I was expecting this to be posted by another Harv account.

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So Sark's 5'5 WR army can really shine!

ASJ and KW should be suspended and not even allowed to practice with the team until UW classes start. After all, party hounds should never be kept from their Summer fun.

In my prep playing days over a half century ago, good coaches liked nothing better than to get team rule breakers back in practice to find out just how badly their wayward kids still wanted to play The Game of football........ it was usually very badly.

Times have changed and practices are now time-limited while coaches requiring extra work as punishment is considered hazing. Multi-$million coaches must pamper football playing scholarship athletes by giving them time off and to hell with the team. It's the politically correct thing to do.

Some parts of The Game got lost where the sun never shines and school football is not likely to pull it's head out anytime soon.