Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Job numbers revised down bigly. Tax cuts didn’t really boost hiring

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Well a trillion dollars for "shovel ready" jobs mostly went into the bank accounts of demorat congress critters like Nacy P. Steered millions into hubbies company. Many other examples. The dems are going to take our shit one way or another! You didn't earn that. build that or inherit that! It's ours!

I'll wait for Bob to jump in and scream at you for lying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Well a trillion dollars for "shovel ready" jobs mostly went into the bank accounts of demorat congress critters like Nacy P. Steered millions into hubbies company. Many other examples. The dems are going to take our shit one way or another! You didn't earn that. build that or inherit that! It's ours!

Why does a pathological liar like you Hondo pretend to care when other people lie?

Obama never once used the $2,500 savings comment on the insurance mandate bill. That was a campaign promise of single payer that he never followed through on.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Why does a pathological liar like you Hondo pretend to care when other people lie?

Obama never once used the $2,500 savings comment on the insurance mandate bill. That was a campaign promise of single payer that he never followed through on.
    First, that quote of mine is factual. Second, you only care when you think liberals lie. You beat off when conservatives lie. HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

First, that quote of mine is factual. Second, you only care when you think liberals lie. You beat off when conservatives lie. HTH
    Fucking liar. Obama never campaigned on single payer and I already provided you a video from 2009 after Obama was elected President where he said Obamacare would save people on average $2,500 on their insurance premiums.

Hondo's defense of the fact that he is a pathological liars is that Conservatives lie too.