Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    to Alabama fans, Smalls is a JAG. They got a Smalls last year, they'll get a Smalls next year. To Washington, Sav'ell is a program changing recruit. Easy choice IMO
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I fucking love snellzilla. Best Cy Young winner of my lifetime.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I fucking love snellzilla. Best Cy Young winner of my lifetime.

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Do Kennedy and Eastside play each other? If so, will they allow outside coffee cups, or you have to use theirs?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Do Kennedy and Eastside play each other? If so, will they allow outside coffee cups, or you have to use theirs?

No, not regular season.

I heard from one of My Plateau Guys™ that EC's AD was a bit of a mess. He wouldn't say what exactly, but I took it as parent/factional issues. I think there's enough inertia behind the football program now that they'll push through whatever's going on. They haven't been high-level good for that long though.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.

I heard from one of My Plateau Guys™ that EC's AD was a bit of a mess. He wouldn't say what exactly, but I took it as parent/factional issues. I think there's enough inertia behind the football program now that they'll push through whatever's going on. They haven't been high-level good for that long though.
    Is there a story behind the rapid ascent of EC? Did Skyline and Bellevue just get eaten up?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Checkout the demographic from 2009
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoRIRQym3E

What in the fuck did I just watch...

I hope god punished them for embarrassing him by name dropping in this piece of shit.

Fags.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.

Big time conflict within over how much money/power the athletics side of the school should wield vs. the academic side. They had a lot of turnover at the highest leadership positions too, which is never easy to deal with
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.

Big time conflict within over how much money/power the athletics side of the school should wield vs. the academic side. They had a lot of turnover at the highest leadership positions too, which is never easy to deal with
    In the last 18 months, they've lost head football and head boys lacrosse (lax is a big deal there) coaches, and I think another one or two. Lacrosse absolutely went in the toilet this last spring. Again, I think there's enough momentum there with football to carry through. But if things start sliding, a half-mile left you're at Skyline, half-mile right you're at Eastlake, both highly viable football options.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.
    h.
    Kennedy is 4a, East Side is 3a, so not in post season either...
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.
    h.
    Just looked that up meseff. Kennedy must be opting up.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

My soul couldn't take more than 30 seconds, and I feel like a worse person just for taking that much in
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

Emoterman said:

No, not regular season.
    h.
    Just looked that up meseff. Kennedy must be opting up.
    Yes, opted up when the left the shitty Seamount for the NPSL
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    bigcc said:

Could you imagine not only bringing in the

My soul couldn't take more than 30 seconds, and I feel like a worse person just for taking that much in
    There were worse ones than that before.