Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DUCKSareOVERRATED

Comments

• Options
    MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight but, in terms of gayness rankings, you are the one raging about seeing dflea's steel head and the unfuckingcredible experience you had with it... just sayin'

dflea said:

At least he didn't pick the name DeathtoSteelehead

That donkey couldn't tell a steelhead from a bullhead, let alone catch one.

Is calling someone a Donkey some kind of insult that never got any traction.? Calling them an asshole works just fine

Fishing is gay.
    What the fuck are you fucking w/ flea for?

One of coolest posters I have seen on the internet....as a matter of fact.
    n
    Fishing is gay? As compared to your shtick here? I don't know Mikey, been reading your posts for a long time and between Your internet personna and pictures I have seen of dfleas steelhead (which is an infuckingcredible experience) it is pretty obvious........by a WIDE MARGIN which of the two of you is gay.

Fuck n ayy man.

I don't have a dog in this fight but, in terms of gayness rankings, you are the one raging about seeing dflea's steel head and the unfuckingcredible experience you had with it... just sayin'

dflea said:

Is calling someone a Donkey some kind of insult that never got any traction.? Calling them an asshole works just fine

Fishing is gay.

n
    Fishing is gay? As compared to your shtick here? I don't know Mikey, been reading your posts for a long time and between Your internet personna and pictures I have seen of dfleas steelhead (which is an infuckingcredible experience) it is pretty obvious........by a WIDE MARGIN which of the two of you is gay.

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' but my father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fisherman and I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

Ts and Ps.
    Thanks. He was a good man.

20015 will be 50 years since he died (1965)

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' butmy father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fishermanand I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

Gurgle?
  • Options
    Blackie said:

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' butmy father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fishermanand I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

Gurgle?
    </blockquote

You can't be famous for your prowess as a steelhead fisherman if you drown while steelhead fishing.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Damone is just hunched up because that pansy-ass can't row the Sol Duc so he can catch a steelhead like that. He's more of a Cowlitz river barrier-dam bankie guy.

He also knows that only a complete cumguzzler would call fishing gay around these parts. Fishing for bass and crappie? Yeah - that could qualify as gay -especially if you wear a jumpsuit with sponsor patches on it. But fishing salmon, trout, and steelhead is most certainly not gay.

Not as gay as calling yourself 'Mike Damone', that's for sure.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Noodling sturgeon?

more like sturgeon MMA
    Leg wrestle a sturgeon then pop off.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ok you got me, Have never seen dflea's 'steelhead' but my father (RIP) was famous for his prowess as a steelhead fisherman and I can honestly say that one of the best times that can be had on this planet......is steelhead fishing.

Ts and Ps.

You fucking liar. Our dad is alive and well.
    Chill dude, it's a screen name. If 'Mike Damone' said his dad died in 1965 do you think he would be talking about the 'Mike Damone '
    In Fast Times at Ridgemont High? How bout ChrisFettersNachoLover?

We is homeboys, no need fer harsh words. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if when I was trolling around Mineral and Morton screwing all the cute ones(no waitresses though) you was in diapers. Original East Tilton River Crip here.

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Chill dude, it's a screen name. If 'Mike Damone' said his dad died in 1965 do you think he would be talking about the 'Mike Damone '

We is homeboys, no need fer harsh words. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if when I was trolling around Mineral and Morton screwing all the cute ones(no waitresses though) you was in diapers. Original East Tilton River Crip here.

Woooosh. And its hairdressers. Get it right brah.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Hahahahahaha

Morton??
  • Options

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Hahahahahaha

Morton??
    You need a good laugh? Get a load of this:

"I admire who? Sheeeet I admire me"

Now that is some funny shit.

But seriously, I know the whole East Lewis County has turned into Grays Harbor jr but it wasn't always that way. Was actually an excellent place to grow up in the 60's and 70's. The toughest fuckin loggers (and football teams) were in Raymond,Winlock,Montesano but East Lewis County was right there and had better dope, women and fishing/hunting/camping/skiing....among other things.

• Options

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Hahahahahaha

Morton??

But seriously, I know the whole East Lewis County has turned into Grays Harbor jr but it wasn't always that way. Was actually an excellent place to grow up in the 60's and 70's. The toughest fuckin loggers (and football teams) were in Raymond,Winlock,Montesano but East Lewis County was right there and had better dope, women and fishing/hunting/camping/skiing....among other things.

Fuck, forgot Toledo

"The toughest fuckin loggers (and football teams) were in Raymond,Winlock,Montesano"

• Options
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Hahahahahaha

Morton??

My signature is a quote from someone other than me that I'm sure you're unfamiliar with.

I'm sure there were plenty of fuckable girls running around. As far as nature goes, you definitely can't beat the cascade foothills.
  • Options
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Hahahahahaha

Morton??

Fuck, forgot Toledo

"The toughest fuckin loggers (and football teams) were in Raymond,Winlock,Montesano"

Adna was also pretty TUFF in the 00's

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mineral and Morton, and that whole Hwy 7 corridor

Stay away gents - we had some weird experiences out there at night doing contract work for Weyerhauser

Trust me
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mineral and Morton, and that whole Hwy 7 corridor

Stay away gents - we had some weird experiences out there at night doing contract work for Weyerhauser

Trust me

My buddy's dad swears he saw dead cats and severed body parts in the shape of a pentagram somewhere out in the woods around Morton while hunting. He's also not the type that would lie about something like that.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

do you mean "ghey"?

donkey is better. somehow, I can't explain why, it just has more fucking punch than "asshole".
  • Options
    THIS is Washington talk. Loggers, steelhead, football, and tough motherfuckers whose dads ran chainsaws, not ipads.

I'd like to see Damone say some shit about fishing around Kevin Gogan - one of the greatest Huskies ever.............that would be about 3 seconds before Gogan would leave a mudhole where Damone's ass used to be. Steelhead fishing, and fishing in general, is what men do around here. I'm going to go give the Wishkah a solid probing in a minute.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Just fucking around and trying to get a reaction. It worked.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

dflea said:

Fishing is gay.

n

Fuck n ayy man.

Good one

Ts and Ps.

Have you thought of PMing IrishDawg? Seems like that might help you. A lot.
  • Options
    lol

Apparently, Damone DOES fish. He just got a half dozen biters right there.

Solid presentation.