Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @Ballz

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Come on dude. Let's bury that hatchet and reunite as the bros I know we can be. We have a lot more in common than we do differences. Bros before everything. Whad'ya say?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Addition by subtraction
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He thinks that by changing his sn he's going to escape the @StrongArmCobra 's. Not going to happen.

@StrongArmCobra @Ballz

@StrongArmCobra @Ballz

@StrongArmCobra
    @RuffaloSoldier
    @Ballz

• Options

But don't get me wrong, you both acted like idiots. Regardless of what you meant, you knew it would cause him to freak out. Ballz is also wrong, for picking the absolute worst thread to air his issues.

Now on to Ballz: Real stupidity comes from those that think they know all, when they know nothing. His lack of simple knowledge around the game of football is almost as shocking as his unmitigated confidence on the subject. I feel a little sorry for him. As I feel sorry for anybody never taught the use of broad perspective. Over the course of a year, he has diluted himself into nothing more than a shill for Husky football. And when things get tough, instead of taking his shots, he chooses to go on internet purgatory and uses "Hawaiian Vacation" as the scapegoat (because obviously Hawaii has yet to discover WiFi). For those reason, his departure would only benefit this site, as we can get actual analysis without the spam.

• Options

But don't get me wrong, you both acted like idiots. Regardless of what you meant, you knew it would cause him to freak out. Ballz is also wrong, for picking the absolute worst thread to air his issues.

Now on to Ballz: Real stupidity comes from those that think they know all, when they know nothing. His lack of simple knowledge around the game of football is almost as shocking as his unmitigated confidence on the subject. I feel a little sorry for him. As I feel sorry for anybody never taught the use of broad perspective. Over the course of a year, he has diluted himself into nothing more than a shill for Husky football. And when things get tough, instead of taking his shots, he chooses to go on internet purgatory and uses "Hawaiian Vacation" as the scapegoat (because obviously Hawaii has yet to discover WiFi). For those reasons, his departure would only benefit this site, as we can get actual analysis without the spam.

For serious, this is the worst/best thing about @Ballz depending on your point of view. That, and he'll drop a "you're a fucking idiot" or "retard" or "white people are not interesting" or "white people are fat and eating themselves to an early grave" or "white people have been the most villainous people" or "too many white people" and then get as sensitive as an 8th grade girl who wasn't invited to a sleepover. The dumb fuck brought race into his discussions to begin with because he thought it gave him football cred then cries "racism" in the context of an online forum that is dedicated to dark humor and absurdity.

And he doubles down on wrong like a motherfucker, being outdone perhaps only by Sledog in the tug. His Bellevue High and O'Dea "rich kid schools" comments exposed his ass for not knowing two of Washington's most vaunted HS programs, and he fought it for days.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

He thinks that by changing his sn he's going to escape the @StrongArmCobra 's. Not going to happen.

@StrongArmCobra @Ballz

@StrongArmCobra @Ballz

@StrongArmCobra
    @RuffaloSoldier
    @Ballz

@haie
    Don't forget

@Ballz
    @RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I blame the people that argue with ballz as much as I blame ballz. That includes you creep and even myself. We all enable his spastic fits. Just hit bury and move on.

I know you like to push though, just keep the ballz aidz from chasing off our poasters who add value.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

I blame the people that argue with ballz as much as I blame ballz. That includes you creep and even myself. We all enable his spastic fits. Just hit bury and move on.

I know you like to push though, just keep the ballz aidz from chasing off our poasters who add value.

If you're a poster who gets chased out of the ring by @ballz, then you weren't a valuable poster to begin with.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options

I feel dirty.