Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deficit has doubled since 2015

GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I know we don't care about the deficit anymore since there's a Republican in the White House and the senate is controlled by Republicans but deficit has more than doubled from 2015 to 2019.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/cbo-expects-deficit-to-grow-more-than-projected-warns-tariffs-could-harm-growth.html

The U.S. budget deficit is expected to hit $960 billion in 2019, and average a whopping $1.2 trillion per year between 2020 and 2029, according to the CBO’s look ahead at the U.S. budget and economic outlook over the next decade.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Someone has to pay for Obamacare. Elections have consequences.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

I know we don't care about the deficit anymore since there's a Republican in the White House and the senate is controlled by Republicans but deficit has more than doubled from 2015 to 2019.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/cbo-expects-deficit-to-grow-more-than-projected-warns-tariffs-could-harm-growth.html

The U.S. budget deficit is expected to hit $960 billion in 2019, and average a whopping $1.2 trillion per year between 2020 and 2029, according to the CBO’s look ahead at the U.S. budget and economic outlook over the next decade.

You never did care

Hope this helps
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

There's nothing cuter than an Obama kneepadder who said nothing during Obama eight years of massive deficits and spending complaining about spending.

Btw, the House his controlled by the Rats. All spending bills come out of the House. Can you show me the balanced budget that was passed by the House?

I'd love to balance the budget and would happily cut spending in order to do so. When Paul Ryan proposed a budget that simply slowed the rate of growth in spending on entitlement programs liberal pukes like you screamed bloody fucking murder. Fuck off fraud. You do not give shit about the deficit.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

There's nothing cuter than an Obama kneepadder who said nothing during Obama eight years of massive deficits and spending complaining about spending.

Btw, the House his controlled by the Rats. All spending bills come out of the House. Can you show me the balanced budget that was passed by the House?

I'd love to balance the budget and would happily cut spending in order to do so. When Paul Ryan proposed a budget that simply slowed the rate of growth in spending on entitlement programs liberal pukes like you screamed bloody fucking murder. Fuck off fraud. You do not give shit about the deficit.
    blob hates the deficit, but he’ll just cast his votes for the people who don’t.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

blob hates the deficit, but he’ll just cast his votes for the people who don’t.
    I'll vote for the more fiscally responsible alternative.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HH sucks at this and the internet is hell on liars.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

I agree this is awful, lets put the Republicans back in charge of the House. At least a few of them care about the deficit.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

So the fact the deficit has doubled in the last 4 years is because the democrats have controlled the house for the past 10 months? JFC....

With deficits set to skyrocket to 1.2 trillion we are in trouble when the next recession hits...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to vote for the guys with another 30 trillion of spending because I care

Even Rush said this year that he has heard all his life, and his life is longer than mine, that the deficit is going to get us. And yet here we are

Its turned into something the party outside of the White House brings up and no one cares anymore.

The battle is 1 trillion a year in deficits of 3 to 30 trillion a year.

Its not that surprising in our economically ignorant country that kids today think we can print money forever and give it to each other

Maybe we can. If not I'll be dead. Good luck the rest of the way
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

So the fact the deficit has doubled in the last 4 years is because the democrats have controlled the house for the past 10 months? JFC....

With deficits set to skyrocket to 1.2 trillion we are in trouble when the next recession hits...
    Look at the Kunt who is pushing for Single payer healthcare pretending to care about budget deficits. It's so cute when they pretend to care about things they don't give a fuck about.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I'm going to vote for the guys with another 30 trillion of spending because I care

Even Rush said this year that he has heard all his life, and his life is longer than mine, that the deficit is going to get us. And yet here we are

Its turned into something the party outside of the White House brings up and no one cares anymore.

Its not that surprising in our economically ignorant country that kids today think we can print money forever and give it to each other

Holy fuck. After 8 years of Rush and race railing on deficits. Rush and race jump the shark and say they don't matter again.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Phu*ck that strawman. Conservatives aren't arguing for free healthcare for illegals.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Holy fuck. After 8 years of Rush and race railing on deficits. Rush and race jump the shark and say they don't matter again.
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off

Liar

Obama doubled the debt through