Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They say they mean well but?

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,935
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Imagine for purely political purposes you wish to trap poor black kids into foster care. I’m assuming that it was okay for whites to have foster black kids since there isn’t enough black parents that want to foster care. But to actually adopt a black kid? No white privilege for that child. Misery, poverty and rat infested inner city schools for that child is the recipe for success. I really don’t know how a leftard’s brain actually works. Hate and dysfunction seem to be the major requirements. It’s okay for white gay parents to adopt a straight white child but not a black child?
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/
ON THIS DAY IN 1996: The Inter-Ethnic Adoption Act was signed into law.   That statute prohibited federally-funded adoption agencies from requiring that the race of adoptive parents match the child they wish to adopt. This was particularly significant in speeding up the adoption of African American children who otherwise tended to languish in foster care longer than white children. Curiously, it was the National Association of Black Social Workers who most opposed this approach. A few years before the statute was passed the NABSW president testified before Congress that its members viewed “placement of Black children in white homes” as “a blatant form of racial and cultural genocide.”

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,512
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gotta keep 'em on the plantation.

You can depend on the support of Hondo Bros and their ilk for this.

Oopps! Scratch that. Hondo isn't smart enough to comprehend the question.

I should have said that you can depend on the support of liberals to this sort of thinking, no matter the consequences to people's lives.

They are just collateral damage.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Imagine for purely political purposes you wish to trap poor black kids into foster care. I’m assuming that it was okay for whites to have foster black kids since there isn’t enough black parents that want to foster care. But to actually adopt a black kid? No white privilege for that child. Misery, poverty and rat infested inner city schools for that child is the recipe for success. I really don’t know how a leftard’s brain actually works. Hate and dysfunction seem to be the major requirements. It’s okay for white gay parents to adopt a straight white child but not a black child?
    ON THIS DAY IN 1996: The Inter-Ethnic Adoption Act was signed into law.   That statute prohibited federally-funded adoption agencies from requiring that the race of adoptive parents match the child they wish to adopt. This was particularly significant in speeding up the adoption of African American children who otherwise tended to languish in foster care longer than white children. Curiously, it was the National Association of Black Social Workers who most opposed this approach. A few years before the statute was passed the NABSW president testified before Congress that its members viewed “placement of Black children in white homes” as “a blatant form of racial and cultural genocide.”

Fucking stupid!

Gotta give GB his due on this one.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Fucking stupid!

Yeah O'Keefed thinks this policy is fucking stupid, he just votes for the people who do support these policies.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking stupid!

Yeah O'Keefed thinks this policy is fucking stupid, he just votes for the people who do support these policies.
    blob will be voting for a congenital liar and tax cheat. He just votes for liars and tax cheats.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking stupid!

blob will be voting for a congenital liar and tax cheat. He just votes for liars and tax cheats.
    Is your hero Al Sharpton running for something O'Keefed?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,935
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So which policies of say fauxcohontas do you support counselor? Don't hurt yourself
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,469
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Fucking stupid!

I don't see Bob voting for Biden or Warren