Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk™ National Championship Game: [1] RaceBannon vs [1] Swaye

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye

Gladstone said:

lol JK, @Swaye wins 51-45

There were alts but they didn't change the winner, quite the contrary. So I'm keeping the sticker score.

Thanks everyone for playing and wasting time as we toil away the dull offseason hours. Self-feedback:

- I spaced out on @GreenRiverGatorz and he made the Elite 8 after being a late sub. Props.
    - @CFetters_Nacho_Lover was criminally underseeded at 13. Set up to be slaughtered at the hands of the titan @dnc , not sure what I was thinking
    - Splitting the groups wasn't done very well. The talent was mostly in OG/Eccentric and they should have been spread out better. Grundle not in the F4 is the biggest laffer. I should have put more effort into the seeding
    - Free Brazzers logins to those who voted me vs Race, please pm me

See everyone next year!

I accept your apology and all is forgiven. I did notice that @Dennis_DeYoung was in the HHB OG category and I don’t think he was ever on HHB.

This tourney was fun and provided some great entertainment as we approached the season. TYFYS
    I never was on HHB either
    But you lurked?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RaceBannon
    I

Gladstone said:

There were alts but they didn't change the winner, quite the contrary. So I'm keeping the sticker score.

Thanks everyone for playing and wasting time as we toil away the dull offseason hours. Self-feedback:

- I spaced out on @GreenRiverGatorz and he made the Elite 8 after being a late sub. Props.
    - @CFetters_Nacho_Lover was criminally underseeded at 13. Set up to be slaughtered at the hands of the titan @dnc , not sure what I was thinking
    - Splitting the groups wasn't done very well. The talent was mostly in OG/Eccentric and they should have been spread out better. Grundle not in the F4 is the biggest laffer. I should have put more effort into the seeding

See everyone next year!

I accept your apology and all is forgiven. I did notice that @Dennis_DeYoung was in the HHB OG category and I don’t think he was ever on HHB.

This tourney was fun and provided some great entertainment as we approached the season. TYFYS
    I never was on HHB either
    But you lurked?
    Like we say, yes
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    RaceBannon
    I've only made enemies
    Standard Supporter
    RaceBannon

In a more perfect union, Race should win the Coach's Trophy and Swaye the AP. But now that we are living in this bullshit era of everyone wanting the NFL. It sucks but Tim's change and we must adapt. Bannon will always be the Half Brain Godfather and on Hardcore Husky Mt Rushmore, but Chief @swaye is his own Mt Rushmore. I mean for fuck's sake - he's a like 5'4" sailor boi and went through a 6'6" UW Varsity Letter Winner like @dnc through Atlanta.

I went to the Crazy Horse monument. Nothing special.
    It's a work in progress. The need mor Tim.
    Are you telling me it's not microwave popcorn?
    It's hard.

It's a process.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon

This was a tough year for @RaceBannon , but I don't think we can pull the plug on him just yet. Have to see how marriage and country club living plays out for Swaye. They are clearly 1A and 1B heading into 2020.

Don't ever pull the plug on @RaceBannon .

YKW
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    Swaye

This was a tough year for @RaceBannon , but I don't think we can pull the plug on him just yet. Have to see how marriage and country club living plays out for Swaye. They are clearly 1A and 1B heading into 2020.

Don't ever pull the plug on @RaceBannon .

YKW
    We need entitlement "reform" moar now than ever!!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye

chuck said:

Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.

Real edgy poast there Chuck.
    Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.
    He lives in Camas. The shithole.

Give him a break.
    And don't live in Vancouver, Wa.

Sorry. My feet are taped to the pedals on this one. Other than a visit to Mt. St. Helens and the gorge, that whole area sucks.
    Actually disagree on this Creep. It's the nicest part of the state and one of the best in the cuntry if terrain, geology, water resources, and outdoor recreation are of interest to you. If it's too green and wet it takes an hour drive and the climate makes a 180* reversal.

The land here didn't choose the vantuckians that settled it and contine to linger and hold on for dear life.
    I'm not blaming the land. Let's face it: the entire PNW is God's country. We all know that. I could write 20 pages on the beauty of the Olympic Peninsula. But I don't want to live in Forks.

@creepycoug prefers the speedo scenery on Souf Beach.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon

chuck said:

Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.

Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.

Give him a break.

Sorry. My feet are taped to the pedals on this one. Other than a visit to Mt. St. Helens and the gorge, that whole area sucks.
    Actually disagree on this Creep. It's the nicest part of the state and one of the best in the cuntry if terrain, geology, water resources, and outdoor recreation are of interest to you. If it's too green and wet it takes an hour drive and the climate makes a 180* reversal.

The land here didn't choose the vantuckians that settled it and contine to linger and hold on for dear life.
    I'm not blaming the land. Let's face it: the entire PNW is God's country. We all know that. I could write 20 pages on the beauty of the Olympic Peninsula. But I don't want to live in Forks.

@Ballz

@haie

@haieballz
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon

chuck said:

Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.

Gotcha. I agree Forks is a fine place to visit.
    The thing about Vantucky is it's also a short drive to an actual city.

I see places I'd move to in a heartbeat every time I drive out to the East Fork Lewis.
    Standard Supporter
    RaceBannon
    Gladstone said:

See everyone next year!

Oh shit, I wasn't? Dammit, gotta take down that banner then.