Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk™ National Championship Game: [1] RaceBannon vs [1] Swaye

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

When does it close?

Olympia/Inland Empire vs fucking Fauquier county is TUFF

Fauquier County all day er'y day! It has quier right in it!
    I’ve always been partial to pronouncing it Fuck Here
    But seriously, I need that vote. Old Man is staging an epic 4th quarter comeback to steal shit from the red man again.
    Man, sure seems like a critical moment where even a one vote swing in either direction could make a difference.

A moment where core supporters could be critical for that last push to victory. You know, the kind that are more loyal than swing voters who abandon you based on gamesmanship.

What could go wrong?

Dick pics sent
    "Too little" too late.
    My penis pump is enroute to Doha. I just need more tim!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon
    PurpleJ said:

Just make J a mod and let nature take it's inevitable course.

That’s actually the quickest way to nothing happening. I will do nothing besides delete hondo posts.
    Now, moar than evar
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon

PurpleJ said:

Just make J a mod and let nature take it's inevitable course.

That’s actually the quickest way to nothing happening. I will do nothing besides delete hondo posts.
    J, you understand why every site ends up with one though don't you?

In the course of everyday conversation something political will come up and the other side will be outraged its on a football board or answer back and then everyone trying to avoid political bullshit on a football board is seeing it and they get pissed off.

You only delete right wing stuff

You only delete left wing stuff

Ok lets start a politics board and you guys keep it there

Huh?
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon
    PM to @UW_Doog_Bot

ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!!1!!!1!!1
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    I don't really hate you swaye.

I'm just hurt and confused
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    Swaye
    We not done with this BS yet...

Yes, I said *we so go fuck your self.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    I stand with J
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon
    I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon
    chuck said:

I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.

Real edgy poast there Chuck.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon
    haie said:

chuck said:

Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon
    chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.
    He lives in Vancouver. The other one.

Give him a break.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye
    Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

He lives in Camas. The shithole.

Give him a break.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon
    chuck said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.
    You can take the Haie out of Vantucky, but good luck scrubbing the Vantucky off of haie.
    😚
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.
    It's like you wake up, go straight to me and Ballz and look up our last comments. You're being a bigger cunt than Chuck and Beavlet, which is hard to do.

Be better.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RaceBannon
    Can't we get back to talking about Xs and Os?
    RaceBannon
    chuck said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.
    You can take the Haie out of Vantucky, but good luck scrubbing the Vantucky off of haie.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.
    haie said:

Real hurtful stuff here.

If only I could have been from Aberdeen, gone to Beavlet, and pimped an avatar of me fishing. That's REAL winning!!!

Sounds like you really don't care.

So about that one time you asked an Oregon fan ...
    edited August 2019
    RaceBannon
    :D
    haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

Give him a break.
    It's like you wake up, go straight to me and Ballz and look up our last comments. You're being a bigger cunt than Chuck and Beavlet, which is hard to do.

Be better.
    This is what you do. Argue back and forth and then when you lose it's "did not read" or "no one cares". Fuck off.