Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk™ National Championship Game: [1] RaceBannon vs [1] Swaye

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Race had the toughest road to get here. He took down 2 and 3 poster ( @GrundleStiltzkin @dnc ) to get here. Who has swaye taken down? He is the 84 BYU

I’d say beating @YellowSnow was a quality win.
    Yellow is in top 30 not in the top 15 though
    Pull your head out of your ass you knuckle head. I plungered 3 well liked, long Tim poasters before losing to the guy who’s on the verge of winning this.

You were lucky to even get a bid.
    Baseman and hookshand and dirtysouth that was murderous row you went through. I am sorry I take that back
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    Swaye
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Race had the toughest road to get here. He took down 2 and 3 poster ( @GrundleStiltzkin @dnc ) to get here. Who has swaye taken down? He is the 84 BYU

Pull your head out of your ass you knuckle head. I plungered 3 well liked, long Tim poasters before losing to the guy who’s on the verge of winning this.

Baseman and hookshand and dirtysouth that was murderous row you went through. I am sorry I take that back
    Can’t you read skrong? Fremont Troll, Throbber and Wilbur. Throbber is popular AF around here. Wilbur is big time in TBS here and part Tim TSIO host.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Can’t you read skrong? Fremont Troll, Throbber and Wilbur. Throbber is popular AF around here. Wilbur is big time in TBS here and part Tim TSIO host.
    I find it amusing that this bothers you so much. This is just for shit and giggles no need to take personally. You need to take lil piss on walk to get some perspective
    I’m glad I’m hear to amuse you.
    Wana cyber?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    C'mon guys this aggression cannot stand.

Race beat the red man back in the 1700s and he must do it again
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

I find it amusing that this bothers you so much. This is just for shit and giggles no need to take personally. You need to take lil piss on walk to get some perspective
    I find it amusing that you find it amusing.

Somehow, I think my tall friend who runs the board on which this competition was listed is aware this is for shits and giggles.

I'll check in with him, though, on PM to make sure he's doing alright.

[rolleye.gif]
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

I’m glad I’m hear to amuse you.

Damn. Stalin has been en fuego lately.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

whlinder said:

When does it close?

Olympia/Inland Empire vs fucking Fauquier county is TUFF

Fauquier County all day er'y day! It has quier right in it!
    I’ve always been partial to pronouncing it Fuck Here
    But seriously, I need that vote. Old Man is staging an epic 4th quarter comeback to steal shit from the red man again.
    Man, sure seems like a critical moment where even a one vote swing in either direction could make a difference.

A moment where core supporters could be critical for that last push to victory. You know, the kind that are more loyal than swing voters who abandon you based on gamesmanship.

What could go wrong?

Dick pics sent
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye

My thoughts:

- one is not a better poster than the other. one will live forever and one has been swayed to depart from the trail of spirit horse. Race will live forever and therefore torment me forever should I vote against him. I'm afraid of bullies.

- go Canes.

Never trust a Cuban.