Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I post things and come back to check on morons like you and sometimes add something to my posts. I have other places to go that have more interesting, more intelligent and and less ignorant posters than you and your ilk. Nuts like you mostly provide comic relief.
    GDSbackthepackBennyBeaverdnc
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    More interesting is the childish attack that led to the post.

“It must have gone something like this:

First nix childish post to avoid the main narrative of my post which was obviously embarrassing to him and his ilk:

“Did it take 90 minutes to google the emcc logo then figure out how to upload it here...I’m so confused by this behavior”-NTX

Then my retort:

Oh shit. Arjei was a bust. DJ is calling us out for being wrong mocking Oregon by losing Arjei. That makes us look pretty stupid. We can’t have DJ presenting this inconvenient truth! What gambit can I play?

Aw. I’ve got it he took an inordinately long time to post that community college logo.

That’s it I can make the case that he is really stupid and incompetent by taking so long to add to his post. I can say he is so ignorant he has no skills or any idea how to post an image and that should do it. I can forget about the fact we were jerks and jumped the gun. I can play this out by denigrating another Duck without any mention of our embarrassment.😁

Basically none of your responses are Germaine to the subject which is how ridiculous you all were to mock Oregon about Arjei.

But cowardly avoidance of inconvenient subjects is not just seen amongst those here but seems to be fairly common.

Your comments are a logical fallacy often seen here and usually employed by libs on political sights..........attack the person to avoid the information presented. It’s a kind of game playing usually seen on political forums but seems to have found a home here as well.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    ntxduck said:

Wtf are you babbling about? You are not well. “Attack the person instead of the information presented”? You don’t present any fucking information. You’re a fucking spambot in human form. None of your posts stimulate discourse or add value. And to make it worse, most of your posts are just you talking to yourself with random shit you think of 2 hours after the initial post. What’s the point of posting the emcc logo? We’ve all seen the fucking show, we all know what the logo looks like. If for some stupid fucking reason we wanted to see the logo we would have googled it ourselves.

You’ve singlehandedly made this board unreadable. But really, you need help. It’s clear based on your posts you are not a well person.

You are the lib moron that can’t stay on topic. You are the nut that criticizes people for not posting a image in a timely manner. Your an ignorant pussy. Maybe you should let the others know you have a timeline to add an image to their post or you will accuse them of being a moron and trying to figure out how to post an image.

We’re you one of the idiots flicking crap about Arjei. You are a gutless pussy. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    ntxduck said:

Wtf are you babbling about? You are not well. “Attack the person instead of the information presented”? You don’t present any fucking information. You’re a fucking spambot in human form. None of your posts stimulate discourse or add value. And to make it worse, most of your posts are just you talking to yourself with random shit you think of 2 hours after the initial post. What’s the point of posting the emcc logo? We’ve all seen the fucking show, we all know what the logo looks like. If for some stupid fucking reason we wanted to see the logo we would have googled it ourselves.

You’ve singlehandedly made this board unreadable. But really, you need help. It’s clear based on your posts you are not a well person.

If that’s true you must have gotten them used to nonsensical attacks on others rather than actual discussing a topic. Your insult was childish.

Anything to say about Arjei? Probably not. You would rather reply with juvenile insults.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

You are the lib moron that can’t stay on topic. You are the nut that criticizes people for not posting a image in a timely manner. Your an ignorant pussy. Maybe you should let the others know you have a timeline to add an image to their post or you will accuse them of being a moron and trying to figure out how to post an image.

We’re you one of the idiots flicking crap about Arjei. You are a gutless pussy. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're*

Were*
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

If that’s true you must have gotten them used to nonsensical attacks on others rather than actual discussing a topic. Your insult was childish.

Do you ever shut up?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

You're*

Were*
    And I’m sure you know enough Bosnian immigrants to be able to make a significant conclusion on their writing abilities.😂😂

Furthermore I am also sure your education makes you knowledgeable enough to draw correlations.😂😂

As a former teacher, I find a lot of writing errors, However I choose to ignore them and respond to the main point of a post. Silly me!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    GDS said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

You're*

Were*
    And I’m sure you know enough Bosnian immigrants to be able to make a significant conclusion on their writing abilities.😂😂

Furthermore I am also sure your education makes you knowledgeable enough to draw correlations.😂😂

As a former teacher, I find a lot of writing errors, However I choose to ignore them and respond to the main point of a post. Silly me!
    LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    GDS said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:

ntxduck said:

You're*

Were*

I'm going to assume this is some legendary copy/pasta.