Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Contrary to all the smack talk on here about the big Duck loss of Arjei Henderson.๐Ÿ˜‚

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Florida signee Arjei Henderson will not qualify, per report

Henderson is the fifth 2019 Florida signee to not be with the Gators as of their first game.

https://www.alligatorarmy.com/2019/8/16/20808499/arjei-henderson-will-not-qualify-florida-gators

Comments

• Options
    Looks like a stop at Last Chance U, East Mississippi Community College, for Arjei.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    You would be confused by almost anything. You obviously canโ€™t follow the main topic of a post but choose to continually attack posters you dislike like a little child. You are a fucking clown. Of course this topic is inconvenient for you morons that jumped on the Ducks and losing Arjei ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I post things and come back to check on morons like you and sometimes add something to my posts. I have other places to go that have more interesting, more intelligent and and less ignorant posters than you and your ilk. Nuts like you mostly provide comic relief.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Oregon is looking prescient here. The morons on here that mocked Oregon look like well............morons.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    It must have gone something like this:

Oh shit. Arjei was a bust. DJ is calling us out for being wrong mocking Oregon by losing Arjei. That makes us look pretty stupid. We canโ€™t have DJ presenting this inconvenient truth! What gambit can I play?

Aw. Iโ€™ve got it he took an inordinately long time to post that community college logo.

Thatโ€™s it I can make the case that he is really stupid and incompetent by taking so long to add to his post. I can say he is so ignorant he has no skills or any idea how to post an image and that should do it. I can forget about the fact we were jerks and jumped the gun. I can play this out by denigrating another Duck without any mention of our embarrassment.๐Ÿ˜