Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kings of Oregon Football ESPN

2»

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Schooler is out.

IMO

WR X-Juwan Johnson

WR Z-Johnny Johnson III

WR F-Jaylon Redd

I know Schooler is out and that’s been the line up in 11 personnel. They’ve also used a lot of 12 with Bay/Breeland and Kampmoyer/Webb working with the twos. Cam is back this week, so hopefully he’s acclimated soon.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

haie said:

"grabs s

DJDuck said:

MisterEm said:

Are they ready to rumble, tho? GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!

They were last year. They are a year better, ranked as one of the top 3 Offensive lines in the country.

They beat Washington with backup Jacob Capra at Guard last year. In the video he is #71 that threw the key block for Verdell’s winning Touchdown.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_LwRqWkYQ

They were last year? You link one game you won in OT at home...

A year better? That's what filthy casuals say, forgetting that that core talent was only good for #4thInTheNorth last year.

You keep forgetting how bad you are on the road. You get cuog at home which will be nice. Maybe you guys can end the streak there with another OT victory or something.
    Yeah, but our passing game will be better because our best WR went to the NFL.
    The depth at TE and a #2 WR that can get open like Pittman should take some burden off of Juwan Johnson.
    TE is a disaster!
    Webb and Breeland are having good camps. The depth should help keep them healthy. It would be nice to see Cam healthy.
    Then why is Bay running with the 1s half the time? Webb is a no show and now Breeland is hurt.
  • Options
    dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

haie said:

"grabs s

DJDuck said:

MisterEm said:

They were last year. They are a year better, ranked as one of the top 3 Offensive lines in the country.

They beat Washington with backup Jacob Capra at Guard last year. In the video he is #71 that threw the key block for Verdell’s winning Touchdown.

A year better? That's what filthy casuals say, forgetting that that core talent was only good for #4thInTheNorth last year.

You keep forgetting how bad you are on the road. You get cuog at home which will be nice. Maybe you guys can end the streak there with another OT victory or something.
    The depth at TE and a #2 WR that can get open like Pittman should take some burden off of Juwan Johnson.
    TE is a disaster!
    Webb and Breeland are having good camps. The depth should help keep them healthy. It would be nice to see Cam healthy.
    Then why is Bay running with the 1s half the time? Webb is a no show and now Breeland is hurt.
    This is the most catastrophic way to look at it. Bay has played a lot of football. Breeland being held out looks precautionary. Webb has repped with the twos all camp.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

haie said:

"grabs s

DJDuck said:

MisterEm said:

TE is a disaster!
    This is the most catastrophic way to look at it. Bay has played a lot of football. Breeland being held out looks precautionary. Webb has repped with the twos all camp.
    Bay is fucking garbage dude. Cam is hurt and may never play, Webb has had every opportunity to raise up, but can't, and Breeland is a big fast pussy. There's no complete TE on the roster unless it's a true frosh in Hebert? Come on, there's no doubt this is the weakest unit on the entire team.
  • Options
    Flex them out. Breeland and Webb don’t need to be in-line blockers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

Can't put em both on the field. You can go jumbo like UW is gonna do with that converted OL->TE, and like Stanford does, I guess, but those are loser programs not to be emulated.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    dtd said:

lawsandl said:

Can't put em both on the field. You can go jumbo like UW is gonna do with that converted OL->TE, and like Stanford does, I guess, but those are loser programs not to be emulated.
    I don’t want them on the field at the same time. It’s that there is depth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

Right but we? want to be able to. Right now they have 2 TEs who can catch and 2 TEs who can block. The only guy who does both well is always hurt.
  • Options
    dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

Right but we? want to be able to. Right now they have 2 TEs who can catch and 2 TEs who can block. The only guy who does both well is always hurt.
    They’ve been pairing an in-line blocker with a pass catcher. Cam was doing drills today and Breeland is precautionary. There is no one expected to miss time as of right now.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

They’ve been pairing an in-line blocker with a pass catcher.

Right, and that sucks. Just like our WR corps has sucked because we have to trot out a guy like Schooler who can't catch. May as well run 6 OL than a dude who will never catch a ball at TE.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I love how @GDS just exists to fuck off DJ’s poasts
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I love how @GDS just exists to fuck off DJ’s poasts

Not my alt.