Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm a Free Agent ...

Comments

• Options

That was a lot classier than the pm I sent to Kim when I quit over there

Did you apologize for that mean message by messaging some citrus?
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    That message was deleted? wow
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I quit in 2002. You are far more patient than me.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Holy shit, I read that and was thinking what a complete white wash, you're a pussy Tequila. Then I read it got deleted. Seriously? That is about as meek as you can possibly make it. That site is such a fucking joke. I wish I had all the screenshots I needed.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The message wasn't about calling out the staff for whatever they should be called out for ... who gives a shit. As I've said often, actions speak far louder than words. I've heard enough comments over the last couple of months to know that there are a lot of long standing people that have a piss poor opinion of the leadership. I don't need to point that out publicly in a manner that is disrespectful. Sticking with the facts and someone's own words is plenty good enough in that regard.

The post was all about thanking friends for their friendship while making sure that it was crystal clear that I've never changed my views of the UW - nothing more and nothing less.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is Race not ready to "throw down?"

Has he not taken the gloves off?

It's high time we end this shit once and for all.

What say you, Hills?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Can AspergerofGrief not hijack this thread pls, thanks.

@tequila we have all been there. Well, most of us. It wasnt always this terrible, but Rome has fallen and the iliterate Visigoths are running the asylum.

Visigoths?

Now we are cooking with gas.

This has legs. . . .
  • Options
    MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33
    Tequilla said:

I'd love to see his reaction the next time someone accuses him of deleting posts that he doesn't agree with, etc. and they point out any number of the posts he's deleted of mine in the last 24 hours ...

I also find it amusing that he's left posts up where shots are taken of me but any comments I make back (which while still maintaining civility and respect) are deleted.

It's really simple, if you don't fall inline with the "popular opinion," your point of view is deleted and you are marginalized off to the corner. Fortunately there are enough people that have experienced this over time that are able to call a spade a spade.

God bless you Tequilla, but you sound like some whiny teenage girl......in this thread

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

The message wasn't about calling out the staff for whatever they should be called out for ... who gives a shit. As I've said often, actions speak far louder than words. I've heard enough comments over the last couple of months to know that there are a lot of long standing people that have a piss poor opinion of the leadership. I don't need to point that out publicly in a manner that is disrespectful. Sticking with the facts and someone's own words is plenty good enough in that regard.

The post was all about thanking friends for their friendship while making sure that it was crystal clear that I've never changed my views of the UW - nothing more and nothing less.

Is think you should have asked Kim to get down into a pissing match and roll about the GLORIOUS Sark years.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2014
    Tequilla said:

My words - so I'm thinking I'm free to use them as I see fit. What follows is my "retirement" announcement from another site:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the last few months, I've come to the conclusion that it is time for me to take some time away from here. Over the past almost 10 years, I've come to value the friendships that I've made as well as the discussions over a topic that we are so passionate about - the University of Washington.

As a kid, the only school I wanted to attend was the University of Washington. The only school I applied to as an Undergraduate was to the University of Washington. It's a place that has opened numerous doors to me in life and has given me far more than I could ever explain in words.

Over the years, I've come to understand how great of a University this place is and how lucky so many of us are to live in this part of the world. We are truly blessed to be able to do so. We offer so many things that so many other places can only dream of. The University as a whole takes a backseat to nobody. It's a World Class University in every way, shape, and form.

If there's one thing that I hope most people have learned about me over the last 10 years, it's that the only thing I care about with respect to the University of Washington is that its perception is that of excellence ... a perception that matches what it is. I don't have an agenda other than that ... regardless of what some may think.

I look forward to the bright future of the UW. I look forward to having programs that represent the very best of what we are. I look forward to spending New Years Day at the Rose Bowl in the not too distant future.

So I thank so many of you who have made the last 10 years or so so enjoyable for me. I would be remiss to name anybody by name as doing so would only result in me forgetting to name somebody. I look forward to seeing many of you in the future whether it be in Seattle, Hawaii this August/September, or future road/bowl trips.

Best wishes for the future,
    Tequilla

ok, a vote up for sincerity and all that, but two questions come to mind:

1. why do you give a shit about Grinolds?

2. why do you give a shit about Grinolds?

also, i am still astonished that little cum slurper got anyone to pay him $10, even once.

i can say proudly that I'm a charter member of the "never paid for dawgfag" club. that motherfucker's lack of access was pretty fucking transparent pretty fucking early on. he was like Costanza - anything he predicted was sure to wind up happening the opposite way. he actually has a knack for fucking up a story. and then there's that fat fucker who swoops in from left field, always trying so hard to one-line everyone, and doing it so poorly. what an utter lack of wit.

that place is truly a train wreck now. every single poaster with a mental pulse is gone. you actually have a forum now where Oregondawg takes the lead. think about that.
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    that place is truly a train wreck now. every single poaster with a mental pulse is gone. you actually have a forum now where Oregondawg takes the lead. think about that.

Bashing doogman is one thing, but if you are going to insult train wrecks by comparing them to doogman, I'm out.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options

Tequilla said:

My words - so I'm thinking I'm free to use them as I see fit. What follows is my "retirement" announcement from another site:

For the last few months, I've come to the conclusion that it is time for me to take some time away from here. Over the past almost 10 years, I've come to value the friendships that I've made as well as the discussions over a topic that we are so passionate about - the University of Washington.

As a kid, the only school I wanted to attend was the University of Washington. The only school I applied to as an Undergraduate was to the University of Washington. It's a place that has opened numerous doors to me in life and has given me far more than I could ever explain in words.

Over the years, I've come to understand how great of a University this place is and how lucky so many of us are to live in this part of the world. We are truly blessed to be able to do so. We offer so many things that so many other places can only dream of. The University as a whole takes a backseat to nobody. It's a World Class University in every way, shape, and form.

If there's one thing that I hope most people have learned about me over the last 10 years, it's that the only thing I care about with respect to the University of Washington is that its perception is that of excellence ... a perception that matches what it is. I don't have an agenda other than that ... regardless of what some may think.

I look forward to the bright future of the UW. I look forward to having programs that represent the very best of what we are. I look forward to spending New Years Day at the Rose Bowl in the not too distant future.

So I thank so many of you who have made the last 10 years or so so enjoyable for me. I would be remiss to name anybody by name as doing so would only result in me forgetting to name somebody. I look forward to seeing many of you in the future whether it be in Seattle, Hawaii this August/September, or future road/bowl trips.

Tequilla

also, i am still astonished that little cum slurper got anyone to pay him $10, even once.

i can say proudly that I'm a charter member of the "never paid for dawgfag" club. that motherfucker's lack of access was pretty fucking transparent pretty fucking early on. he was like Costanza - anything he predicted was sure to wind up happening the opposite way. he actually has a knack for fucking up a story. and then there's that fat fucker who swoops in from left field, always trying so hard to one-line everyone, and doing it so poorly. what an utter lack of wit.

That really is the biggest insult you can give Doogman. When Kirk Jones Doog is one of your better poasters it's time to close the fucking gates on your site.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    your agent getting any calls?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You know that the little man has lost it when he's saying that someone even "bigger" than me is twisting his comments.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla

That really is the biggest insult you can give Doogman. When Kirk Jones Doog is one of your better poasters it's time to close the fucking gates on your site.
    What's really said is he wasn't talking about Kirk Jones Doog, but someone far, far worse.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Is any of that shit still up? Sincere Ts and Ps to Biggus' kids, who haven't kicked the crud by now. That must be some serious crud they're dealing with.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    CaptainPJ said:

Is Race not ready to "throw down?"

Has he not taken the gloves off?

It's high time we end this shit once and for all.

What say you, Hills?

FREE PUB!

And yes, let's do this. Let's roll.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Why am I not surprised ...

I actually find it amusing that a certain someone told me about a month ago to start taking screen shots to avoid "twisting."

Screen shot?

Does she still poast over here?