Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tax Policy Center Media Bias/Fact Check Graded: Liberal

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

You guys seem really emotionally invested in your positions. Sorry If I have caused you discomfort. The risk seemed worth while as you seem to lean on each other for validation when presented with information that conflicts with your interpretation of reality.

I could care less about fact-check sites on either side. I've asked several times now...is the Tax Policy Center funded or not funded by the Liberal Brookings Institute (who sold their soul to Qatar) and the Liberal Urban Institute?

Simple question...you are the one having a meltdown avoiding it...
    I find it funny you can't refute the facts. And you don't like the facts. So you try to paint the source as awful based on some donations they receive. Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has donated to them too.

If you only had the same scrutiny over who donates to your politicians.

That being said. Refute the facts.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    It’s funny watching climate change deniers pretend to care about where funding comes from.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its funny that someone still uses Climate Change Deniers un ironically
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I thought you guys were Climate Change Hoaxers?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

I thought you guys were Climate Change Hoaxers?
    Did you FACT CHECK that?

Who is you guys? Is this more us and them thinking? Are you so insecure in your own faith that you feel the need to denigrate the OTHER?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    I've yet to find anyone who claims the climate doesn't change, that's probably the one group with fewer members than the white supremacist club.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

You guys seem really emotionally invested in your positions. Sorry If I have caused you discomfort. The risk seemed worth while as you seem to lean on each other for validation when presented with information that conflicts with your interpretation of reality.

I could care less about fact-check sites on either side. I've asked several times now...is the Tax Policy Center funded or not funded by the Liberal Brookings Institute (who sold their soul to Qatar) and the Liberal Urban Institute?

I find it funny you can't refute the facts. And you don't like the facts. So you try to paint the source as awful based on some donations they receive. Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has donated to them too.

HondoFS jumps in to reduce the IQ of the Left further. That is a general statement...what facts exactly?

The fact some idiots in a Liberal Tax Foundation think (i.e. not a fact...a theory, and a shitty one at that) government revenues would have magically improved if we kept the same tax policy EVEN THOUGH that same policy did not cause inflation-adjusted revenue increases the previous 2 years? And by their own admission after Trump's tax changes the inflation-adjusted revenue kept the overall same trend it was on before the changes?

Or the fact that Liberal organizations fund the Tax Policy Center because they like to ignore the macro-economic impact of tax changes on revenue?

Some no-name running a "media-bias" website in his basement doesn't somehow declare things as "facts" that aren't...just because you (and unfortunately others) aren't swift enough to know the difference doesn't change that. And for people with a clue (i.e. not you)...they know all models (economic or otherwise) are wrong and don't result in "facts", but some models are useful. And the Tax Policy Center's tax models don't fall in the latter category...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

Gwad said:

Worse yet it is also funded by the Ford Foundation which is a wacko liberal organization. If Henry Ford could see the foundation he started looking like it does today he would roll over in his grave.
    Oh, you mean the vampire-faced guy who supported Hitler and had the high honor of receiving a Nazi medal?

That scumbag? Water is wet, nothing has changed. The Nazis were the wacko 'liberals' of that time period. Ford was a wacko 'liberal.' That he is still being praised today as someone to emulate is really baffling.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember when I was 15 and thought I was the first to realize that the climate changes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Gwad said:

If there is a just god Hondo was either struck by lightening or given a grave illness after posting this.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s going to be hotter tomorrow than it is today.

Developing.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

I remember when I was 15 and thought I was the first to realize that the climate changes

In fact, it does. In most places four times per year.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

Gwad said:

Worse yet it is also funded by the Ford Foundation which is a wacko liberal organization. If Henry Ford could see the foundation he started looking like it does today he would roll over in his grave.
    Oh, you mean the vampire-faced guy who supported Hitler and had the high honor of receiving a Nazi medal?

That scumbag? Water is wet, nothing has changed. The Nazis were the wacko 'liberals' of that time period. Ford was a wacko 'liberal.' That he is still being praised today as someone to emulate is really baffling.
    Well, the Expedition and F-150's are pretty goddamned good vehicles. Credit where credit is due, my man.

The Edsel, not so much.

Don't even get me started on the Pinto.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget that Heinz invented the modern assembly line, not Ford. And the first all electric factory.

History Channel on the history of food in America. The series they do on this stuff is their best work. The Men Who Built America. Pretty even handed politically.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gwad said:

Well, the Expedition and F-150's are pretty goddamned good vehicles. Credit where credit is due, my man.

The Edsel, not so much.

Don't even get me started on the Pinto.

My favorites were the Ford vehicles manufactured in Nazi Germany using Concentration Camp laborers.