Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Epstein dead

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Gets better...Epstein reported hung himself by bedsheets hanging from a bunk bed. Epstein is 6 foot tall. The bunk beds aren’t. He “managed” to keep his “knees up” to strangle himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

Only the HondoFS of the world would believe that story...

You can hang yourself quite easily in a space shorter than you. I've actually have knowledge about an old man that accidentally hung himself on the arm of a chair. Never would have thought it could be done let alone by accident.
    So Houston is full of shit and thinks he knows way more than he actually does?

Shocking.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Gets better...Epstein reported hung himself by bedsheets hanging from a bunk bed. Epstein is 6 foot tall. The bunk beds aren’t. He “managed” to keep his “knees up” to strangle himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

You can hang yourself quite easily in a space shorter than you. I've actually have knowledge about an old man that accidentally hung himself on the arm of a chair. Never would have thought it could be done let alone by accident.

Shocking.

Most people don't have experience in this area. Why don't you test my theory that its easily possible?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Shocking.

Makes it harder when the sheets are basically paper, which is what they were supposed to be.

Keep looking up when you talk to me dflea...
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Shocking.

Makes it harder when the sheets are basically paper, which is what they were supposed to be.

That's a good deflection from you being an ignant cunt pretending to know your ass from a hole in the ground.

I don't look up at you. Shit lays on the ground.
  • Options
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Shocking.

That's a good deflection from you being an ignant cunt pretending to know your ass from a hole in the ground.

...dflea says to himself in a squeaky high voice as he looks straight up at his screen and types in anger...his arms hurt from having to reach up to get to his keyboard...
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Shocking.

...dflea says to himself in a squeaky high voice as he looks straight up at his screen and types in anger...his arms hurt from having to reach up to get to his keyboard...
    He doesn't know about phone books?

He's always angry because he's the last one to know when it rains.