Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies fear the mighty Bruins

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You keep saying he loses a year of eligibility. Was he going to start at UCLA?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You keep saying he loses a year of eligibility. Was he going to start at UCLA?

No
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

As the inventor of this board I wanted the old Open Season before the duckade killed all the Husky flamers except me and the denizens began to act like they were on the placid waters of the Duck Pond

This is a no holds board like all boards here. Adapt or die like we always say

We? make fun of drowning victim and self-inflicted wounds. You need to be Tuff to hand out at HCH.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wonder how you would react if Cale Millen decides to transfer to a conference opponent next off season after only a redshirt season at Oregon and Mario doesn't give him a waiver? He most certainly would not.

You might want to leave Mario out of this pissing match as he just waived the transfer rule for OL Cody Shear, who just transferred to ASU

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

chuck said:

DJDuck said:

Future recruit visit.........

Recruit: Hey coach did you block the immediate eligibility of a transfer and cause him to lose a year of eligibility.?

Coach: Well yes son. Caveat emptor son hee hee hee.

Recruit: If I ever needed to transfer for any reason would that happen to me?

Coach: Well son in a word YES!

He didn't need to transfer for "any" reason. He saw the writing on the depth chart and bailed to a conference rival.
    Really immaterial to the main point being made. Tangential at best.

You have no point other than a lame talking point that ignores and contradicts the facts of the matter and makes something out of nothing. Very weak but if it gives you a little thrill to imagine the damage this could do to recruiting then carry on.
    You have no idea what you are talking about moron.

Why don’t you ask for the key to the lock box that your boyfriend keeps your balls in and quit with the unsupported innuendos and man up and spit out specifics. Your post is juvenile and I am sure purposefully and cravenly general.

Holy shit.

What am I talking about then you sad, senile fuck? You didn't have a clue about anything when you drug your sorry ass here, and you still don't.

Unless, as I theorized previously, you are here to make a mockery of duck fans. In that case you're still putting in solid work.
    DJ reveals more about himself than anyone with all the innuendos he uses. It’s 2019. We will accept you for who you are dj.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    lol @ thinking a school's transfer policy is on the minds of potential recruits.

"I'd love to play for you, coach...but only if you let me transfer."
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Future recruit visit.........

Recruit: Hey coach did you block the immediate eligibility of a transfer and cause him to lose a year of eligibility.?

Coach: Well yes son. Caveat emptor son hee hee hee.

Recruit: If I ever needed to transfer for any reason would that happen to me?

Coach: Well son in a word YES!

The amount of unfunny you bring to this board is astounding. I can't wait to vote for you once @Gladstone fires up his worst posters tournament.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Why are you morons even on this forum. This was meant for Ducks to share information and talk about Duck stuff. There are plenty of other forums. I guess you jerks would rather spend your time bitching, whining and moaning about Ducks talking than spending time with other Huskies talking about your team on forums designed for you.. Go figure. I never thought much about going to a Husky themed board just to pick juvenile fights, but hey that’s just me and most any other Ducks I know.

I come here to see you. You're like the obese redneck who @Swaye throat-punched into the sidewalk the other day. You're must-see TV.