Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Epstein dead

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You faggots pushing this on Clinton or trump are the worst.

This fucking maggot ingrained himself on both sides, check his donation history cunts, what should really be being looked at are the ultra fucking rich overlords who just got a clean pass

These billionaires are laughing their asses off at you dipshits blaming party affiliation bozos, the rich love nothing more than the lower/middle class left/right going after each other's scarecrow opposed to a bi-psrtisan look at the faggots that either raped or helped promote the raping of these kids.

If Clintons were involved they should be hung, if trump was involved he should be hung, pretty sure neither were but you cunts care more about team affiliation than facts, you should be ashamed
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Agree. Rich child fuckers who think they are above the law should rot in hell. There needs to be a full, neverending investigation into why this guy was above the law, and
    then why he ended up dead in a cell under circumstances where that should have never been possible.

I know everything is left vs right nowadays but in this case it's just needlessly divisive.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Agree. Rich child fuckers who think they are above the law should rot in hell. There needs to be a full, neverending investigation into why this guy was above the law, and
    then why he ended up dead in a cell under circumstances where that should have never been possible.

I know everything is left vs right nowadays but in this case it's just needlessly divisive.

Look at the sick fuck defending poor pedophiles.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Do you read the same English as I do? That's pretty down the middle, bob.

Fuck party alliances. If a GOP had a a teenboi suck his dick or bukkake a pre-teen girl - fuck that - burn the motherfuckers at the stake.

There are twisted fucks on both sides of the aisle. It's pretty likely the Clintons did it - and the throbber knows twisted shit but nothing like this....this fuck Epstein didn't care about party lines, why should we??

Burn 'em. Burn 'em all to the ground. And then pee on the fire.

This. But first the democrats
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

Do you read the same English as I do? That's pretty down the middle, bob.

Fuck party alliances. If a GOP had a a teenboi suck his dick or bukkake a pre-teen girl - fuck that - burn the motherfuckers at the stake.

There are twisted fucks on both sides of the aisle. It's pretty likely the Clintons did it - and the throbber knows twisted shit but nothing like this....this fuck Epstein didn't care about party lines, why should we??

Burn 'em. Burn 'em all to the ground. And then pee on the fire.

It was a joke and every bit as honest a take as his claim that I bitch and moan about my kids being taught about black historical figures.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why don't the Clinton's like Jehovah's witnesses?

They don't like any witnesses!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

In case anyone was thinking Gaybob isn't the biggest cunt here.

He just left Hondo in the dust.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

In case anyone was thinking Gaybob isn't the biggest cunt here.

He just left Hondo in the dust.

Let's not get totally carried away here
  • Options
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    Gets better...Epstein reported hung himself by bedsheets hanging from a bunk bed. Epstein is 6 foot tall. The bunk beds aren’t. He “managed” to keep his “knees up” to strangle himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

Only the HondoFS of the world would believe that story...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    @dflea making Hondo proud in this thread:

• Options

Gets better...Epstein reported hung himself by bedsheets hanging from a bunk bed. Epstein is 6 foot tall. The bunk beds aren’t. He “managed” to keep his “knees up” to strangle himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

You can hang yourself quite easily in a space shorter than you. I've actually have knowledge about an old man that accidentally hung himself on the arm of a chair. Never would have thought it could be done let alone by accident.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Sledog said:

You can hang yourself quite easily in a space shorter than you. I've actually have knowledge about an old man that accidentally hung himself on the arm of a chair. Never would have thought it could be done let alone by accident.

Did someone say "Hung"?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Did someone say "Hung"?
    Season 1 was quite good.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sledog said:

Did someone say "Hung"?
    "He's working harder than ever"

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Sledog said:

Did someone say "Hung"?
    Season 1 was quite good.

Season 3 had some highlights,too.