Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I checked his Twitter and learned that he ran a 10.67 and long jumped 24
    .5 feet. He is 6 foot 3. Holy fuck
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    In time she will block you from her Twitter - only then will you start to heal.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    And she's still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lemon Party
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited August 2019

And she's still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lemon Party

I mean sometimes accurate news is always better than no news.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

He was going to announce tonight and now he’s not. Why don’t you gets fucking get it? Things change all the time in recruiting. How is Roof or Ektard suppose to know this stuff? God you guys are so annoying.

It’s a roller coaster ride if you can’t handle the ups and downs then get the fuck off.

If you can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting analyst analysis then get the fuck off the bored
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

#blair?

Admitting she's a witch?
    Guessing Angulo
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

It took me a while to get why people dislike Ruth so much, but good lord she's the worst

BRB gonna hedge my bets like none other, never admit when I'm wrong, be an old ass bitch with a dyke haircut, a batshit insane fundamentalist Christian, a trump supporter (a negative insofar as none of these fucking kids are trump fans)

Oh and brb, going to represent the university while getting access to these kids, and leak information about your personal talks with them, that or just copying what you could learn from message boards, and charging people for it.

What a fucking grifter

So, all this said, she still has a nice ass, right?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

bigcc said:

It took me a while to get why people dislike Ruth so much, but good lord she's the worst

BRB gonna hedge my bets like none other, never admit when I'm wrong, be an old ass bitch with a dyke haircut, a batshit insane fundamentalist Christian, a trump supporter (a negative insofar as none of these fucking kids are trump fans)

Oh and brb, going to represent the university while getting access to these kids, and leak information about your personal talks with them, that or just copying what you could learn from message boards, and charging people for it.

What a fucking grifter

So, all this said, she still has a nice ass, right?
    I'm sorry ... I don't remember. I would appreciate a visual reminder if someone would so kindly post it ... thanks. brb
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He was going to announce tonight and now he’s not. Why don’t you gets fucking get it? Things change all the time in recruiting. How is Roof or Ektard suppose to know this stuff? God you guys are so annoying.

It’s a roller coaster ride if you can’t handle the ups and downs then get the fuck off.

You sound like you care.