Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So, I was handcuffed last night....

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Honestly I picked the wrong day to start a diet. Ice cream sounds baller
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This is your best one yet.

Also, you think this was good wait until I change my first shitty diaper. I might livecast it in the Wam.
    Fb live.

I put my first diaper on backwards. I’ve since changed 81.3 million diapers.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m still in leesburg and getting divorced. CLS have any friends?
    I know the custard/ice cream joint you were at...at least they weren’t fucking Loudoun cops...hate those fuckers.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    vadawg said:

I know the custard/ice cream joint you were at...at least they weren’t fucking Loudoun cops...hate those fuckers.

Loudon county can diaff
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

vadawg said:

Loudon county can diaff
    Loudoun is the shit.

Ok that’s a lie, the cops are assholes and there are large swaths of it that has FBA. But everywhere has some degree of FBA and I will take the mild case of Loudoun over most other FBAs.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

What part of northern Virginia do you I've in? I lived in the Middleburg/Marshall area for a year farming and building horse fences with the South American mafia for a year (I'm poor and knew too many ways to get drugs in Everett so I left town!). I was the white devil, English speaking face of their operation. They also had some great drugs, which is why I left VA and came home and DID SOMETHING about my problems. I thought it was a decent place to live, being white, during the fall and spring but was unbearable the rest of the year. Anywho, CSB.

This boreds NoVA contingent is Skrong with @Swaye in the country, @vadawg and I in the burbs and packthefudge having spent several years in the area. I don’t think he ever detailed where so I am assuming PG County until he does.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

What part of northern Virginia do you I've in? I lived in the Middleburg/Marshall area for a year farming and building horse fences with the South American mafia for a year (I'm poor and knew too many ways to get drugs in Everett so I left town!). I was the white devil, English speaking face of their operation. They also had some great drugs, which is why I left VA and came home and DID SOMETHING about my problems. I thought it was a decent place to live, being white, during the fall and spring but was unbearable the rest of the year. Anywho, CSB.

This boreds NoVA contingent is Skrong with @Swaye in the country, @vadawg and I in the burbs and packthefudge having spent several years in the area. I don’t think he ever detailed where so I am assuming PG County until he does.
    PG and Arlington county TUFF
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

vadawg said:

Loudon county can diaff
    Loudoun is the shit.

Ok that’s a lie, the cops are assholes and there are large swaths of it that has FBA. But everywhere has some degree of FBA and I will take the mild case of Loudoun over most other FBAs.
    WTF is FBA?

Fuck Loudoun. I can't wait for my daughters to graduate so I can get the fuck out of here. Reminds me of Orange County 30 years ago...without the beach.