Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Epstein dead

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Guy had the goods on Trump and was in federal custody...they tried to get him once but didn’t fuck it up a second time. Trump must be partying tonight at the former employer of some of Epstein’s sex slaves aka Mar-a-Lago celebrating that his former buddy can’t rat him out any longer.
  • Options

dflea said:

Holy fucking shit. Suicided while on suicide watch, after already being injured, while saying through his lawyer he fears for his life.

This guy is in a cell where you cannot harm yourself, under constant surveillance, with 24/7 video. How much you wanna bet the cameras are down for maintenance, or maybe wiped "with a cloth, or something".

@dflea, @2001400ex, @CirrhosisDawg

This is called murder to prevent someone from talking. Something the Clinton's have a long and cherished history of doing.

You sure about that suicide watch thing?

Or you heard it, it fit your narrative, so therefore you accepted it as fact?

No need to answer. I don't know either way, but you seem to have "facts" that aren't in the record.
    It was reported he was on suicide watch as recently as last week dude. Only now are they coming out with corrections that he was taken off of suicide watch, which, in itself is super fucking suspicious for someone who had already *supposedly attempted suicide.

Spot on. Dude was in federal custody and suddenly the department led by Barr took him off suicide watch....hmmmm. With Barr in charge he can also make sure the autopsy says suicide by hanging.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Guy had the goods on Trump and was in federal custody...they tried to get him once but didn’t fuck it up a second time. Trump must be partying tonight at the former employer of some of Epstein’s sex slaves aka Mar-a-Lago celebrating that his former buddy can’t rat him out any longer.

Scotty the life long Republican.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Uhhh nope. For the past two primary cycles though. Why lie Blob?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The only concern about pedophiles by team hondo is to get Trump

Epstein has been linked to the Clinton's for years and you all voted for her

Take your phoney moralizing and go fuck yourselves

I'm at the 7 11 now if you want some

Bring me home a slurpee, Uncle Race.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Not lying, when you first showed up on the Shed that’s how you described yourself, you lied then just like you’re lying now.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Not lying, when you first showed up on the Shed that’s how you described yourself, you lied then just like you’re lying now.
    That is absolutely not how I presented myself. You are lying as usual. After I’d been on the shed for some time Atl was lecturing me about “my party” and I simply said I don’t have a party and as a matter of fact am currently a registered republican. There is literally zero reason for anyone to register with a political party other then voting in a primary in a closed primary state. Why lie on an anonymous message board like this Blob?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Did Barr get FISA court approval before the suicide watch ended?
    Did Hillary pay for Epstein’s suicide note and purchase it from fusion gps?
    Where was James Comey this morning at approximately 6:30 am edt?
    This is bigger than watergate.
    Occum the razor.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Dude61 said:

A man attempting suicide and then being taken off suicide watch right before he commits suicide is the best example of government efficiency I’ve ever seen.

AG Barr is appalled and will get to the bottom of this. Heads will roll!

“Occum’s razor”
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

A man attempting suicide and then being taken off suicide watch right before he commits suicide is the best example of government efficiency I’ve ever seen.

I think they should run our healthcare system
    As well as our trade and tariff policy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,648
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    OMG lol 😂

I'm gonna start referring to you guys as Stalwarts