Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

From sleuthing on the UW football Instagram story... Wednesday was life scrimmage work at times, QBs were live too. Haener threw a awful interception to Myles Bryant, airmailed Cade Otton. You can see it if you go to their story.

His biggest problem is HE CANT SEE THE FIELD. Not only is he 5’10”, but because his arm isn’t great his base gets super wide when he throws which makes him even shorter and inaccurate at times. No joke, I would guess when he releases the ball his eyes are 5’0 off the ground because of this.

Good points, but can you tell who is holding the bags in this first one?

PGOS
  • Options
    DefinitelyNotCokerDefinitelyNotCoker Member Posts: 64
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Bread said:

From sleuthing on the UW football Instagram story... Wednesday was life scrimmage work at times, QBs were live too. Haener threw a awful interception to Myles Bryant, airmailed Cade Otton. You can see it if you go to their story.

His biggest problem is HE CANT SEE THE FIELD. Not only is he 5’10”, but because his arm isn’t great his base gets super wide when he throws which makes him even shorter and inaccurate at times. No joke, I would guess when he releases the ball his eyes are 5’0 off the ground because of this.

Student managers
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bread said:

Student managers
    You’re good!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

Gladstone said:

---
    That’s Nick — a self-described “big ball of energy, bouncing around.”

That’s also what the 2019 Huskies need.

“With the stage that the offense is in and the competition that we have at quarterback, I’m usually the guy that brings the energy,” Harris said. “Because Jake Browning was that guy. He always brought the energy, and we fed off of him. Since there’s a competition back there (at QB) and those guys are locked in on their competition and trying to wheel and deal and do their thing, I’ve got to be that guy to bring the energy to the offense — running around, yelling, dancing.

“On the field I’m locked in and just trying to get everybody on the ball and focused. I’ll take that. That’s my role, and I’ll run with it.”
    ---

I forget how pathetic and corny the program was under Sark. The craziest thing is that it was still an improvement from Ty.
    (7-6) x 3 is greater than Owen12 I guess.

#TheHouseThatSarkBuilt
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Bread said:

Student managers
    Get that bag holder a tryout.

Look at those strong fists. Excellent form. And look at how that bag explodes and knocks the ball carrier off balance- great power.
    Yeah but it’s Quinten Pounds soo
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

So he starting week one
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Went frame by frame on a instagram video from today’s practice of a interception... Haener threw it...

Overthrew Otton but dropped it right into Myles
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Went frame by frame on a instagram video from today’s practice of a interception... Haener threw it...

did you come as he threw it or after bryant caught it
  • Options
    EastCoastDoogEastCoastDoog Member Posts: 98
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019

Here’s the last frame of that clip. Clearly #9.

Surprised that the social media team publicly released clips of TWO Haener interceptions after it seemed like they were trying so hard all spring/fall to highlight his better throws.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Surprised that the social media team publicly released clips of TWO Haener interceptions after it seemed like they were trying so hard all spring/fall to highlight his better throws.

Teams success is their success. They know who butters their bread.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Perhaps We? are finaly starting to set the table for Skinny?

• Options
    proofproof Member Posts: 278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited August 2019
    Updated IG story shows a clearer video of the Calvert pick on Haener.
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Anyone been to picture day before? Worth it?