Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Look at this fucking neo-Nazi

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    From an event in San Francisco. You know, not the one that was organized and attended by neo-Nazis in Charlottesville that we’ve been talking about that undermines your point. But you know that and just enjoy playing stupid, don’t you.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

From an event in San Francisco. You know, not the one that was organized and attended by neo-Nazis in Charlottesville that we’ve been talking about that undermines your point. But you know that and just enjoy playing stupid, don’t you.

She opposes removing an historical mural of George Washington. The only people who do that I'm told are neo-Nazis. How does it undermine my point? You're the Kunt who claims that everyone protesting the removal of an historical statue is a racist.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

She opposes removing an historical mural of George Washington. The only people who do that I'm told are neo-Nazis. How does it undermine my point? You're the Kunt who claims that everyone protesting the removal of an historical statue is a racist.
    Everyone who was protesting the removal of the statue in Charlottesville at the unite the right rally was a neo-Nazi. Try and follow along.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Everyone who was protesting the removal of the statue in Charlottesville at the unite the right rally was a neo-Nazi. Try and follow along.
    Great, and everyone protesting at a BLM rally supports cop killers. Were people protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue prior to the Unite the Right Rally or did the neo-Nazis start that protest?
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck that strawman Blob!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Fuck that strawman Blob!!!

Yes, if you're both a liar and a moron that's a strawman.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    God damn. Everyone here just shut the fuck up and go get laid or something
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

All Muslims are terrorists
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

All HardlyClotheds are Antifafags.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    HardlyAmerican has a nifty stick with nails in it for hitting elderly people he disagrees with.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    Sledog said:

HardlyAmerican has a nifty stick with nails in it for hitting elderly people he disagrees with.

What's it to you, old man? You're heavily armed. 'Cuz bravery!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Good thing you’re not into beating dead horses right Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Look who needs attention. Wife ain't gonna give it. Hard to blame her.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You just following me around? I'm not gay. You're no badge bunny!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Maybe you just need to get in touch with your true feelings.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There it is. HHuskyIsRacist is also an Incel.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

There it is. HHuskyIsRacist is also an Incel.
    Leave your fucking technology stocks out of this!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Look who needs attention. Wife ain't gonna give it. Hard to blame her.
    Pointing out the fact you're a hypocritical piece of shit hardly qualifies as me looking for attention but I guess you had to say something. Sure is good you're not a "gasbag" O'Keefed.