Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2019

dnc said:

No disrespect to Sawyer, but Jalen and Rome are the top-2 receivers out West in this class. Getting both would be cataclysmic. Let's get it done!

Gee is better than Rome, but these two are definitely awesome
    Gee is good but is limited by his lack of speed to being a Kasen Williams-esque big-bodied possession receiver. Rome is much faster with the speed to run away from DB's as a deep threat and be an explosive catch and run guy. Basically Jalen and Rome offer the complete package talent-wise whereas Gee will never have the elite speed necessary to be the complete package. Jalen and Rome are the top-2 guys out West.
    I will not stand for Kasen Williams slander whatsoever. Sark’s handling of him was by far the worst out of all the under development of that era. It’s not even close. If Kasen plays for Pete we’re talking about him with Michael Thomas. And please don’t compare him to Gee Scott.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019

dnc said:

No disrespect to Sawyer, but Jalen and Rome are the top-2 receivers out West in this class. Getting both would be cataclysmic. Let's get it done!

Gee is good but is limited by his lack of speed to being a Kasen Williams-esque big-bodied possession receiver. Rome is much faster with the speed to run away from DB's as a deep threat and be an explosive catch and run guy. Basically Jalen and Rome offer the complete package talent-wise whereas Gee will never have the elite speed necessary to be the complete package. Jalen and Rome are the top-2 guys out West.
    I will not stand for Kasen Williams slander whatsoever. Sark’s handling of him was by far the worst out of all the under development of that era. It’s not even close. If Kasen plays for Pete we’re talking about him with Michael Thomas. And please don’t compare him to Gee Scott.
    I'm complimenting Gee Jr. when I compare him to Kasen but at the same time Kasen was a slow possession type guy who was a master of the contested catch. Nobody was ever worried about Kasen's long speed down the field. It was his ability to make ridiculous catches on 50-50 balls that made him dangerous. Gee is in that same mold.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

dnc said:

Kasen did play for Pete.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

i've been edging on this one for like a month

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

i've been edging on this one for like a month

is that mr sofia vergara?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

Kasen did play for Pete.
    Kasen was also coming off a MASSIVE injury by the time he played for Pete
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2019
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Kasen did play for Pete.
    Kasen was also coming off a MASSIVE injury and multiple undisclosed to the training staff injuries due being challenged for “not being tough enough” by a psycho by the time he played for Pete
    The Kasen stuff is where it gets a lil too personal for me.