Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MSNBC just two minutes ago...

123457»

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

What I know is that you can be opposed to removing historical statues and have nothing to do with white supremacy. Just like you can be a BLM member and not support cop killing.

None of the Charlottesville unite the right attendees were just innocently opposed to removing historical statues. But you know that don’t you.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

Also, anyone who thinks ANTIFA are fine people need to LEAVE any debate on this.

What’s antifa’s body count?
    You support a blended nazi/communist movement. Take your mask off and get ready to rumble, scumbag.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Also, anyone who thinks ANTIFA are fine people need to LEAVE any debate on this.

What’s antifa’s body count?
    Whats the body count from republicans? Progressives just added to theirs.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

What I know is that you can be opposed to removing historical statues and have nothing to do with white supremacy. Just like you can be a BLM member and not support cop killing.

None of the Charlottesville unite the right attendees were just innocently opposed to removing historical statues. But you know that don’t you.
    And everyone protesting the removal was part of Unite the Right. The only thing I know is that you're a shameless liar.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And everyone protesting the removal was part of Unite the Right. The only thing I know is that you're a shameless liar.
    Pathetic. Not even good at the thing you do everyday for 12 hours a day.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Explains why you couldn't lay a glove on it. Go ahead Kunt, show me where the protest to oppose the removal for the statue was started by Unite the Right?

I witnessed an anti-War rally in downtown SF that ended being taken over by Antifa thugs who smashed up a bunch of windows and injured a couple of cops. Using your Kunt logic, everyone protesting the war was an Antifa thug.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

GDS said:

Why are you avoiding the question Blob? It's completely obvious from the video of the events that day that not everyone protesting the Nazi scum were Antifa and that there were very fine people protesting on that side but still waiting for you to show us where the very fine people are that were protesting that day alongside the Nazi scum. Why is it so hard?

Are you saying everyone who protested the statue removal was a Nazi?
    I'm saying everyone who was at the unite the right rally - the one where Trump said there were "very fine people" on both sides - were not very fine people. Anyone who was a very fine person would have gotten the fuck outta there if they somehow wandered in there thinking it was about a statue...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Why are you avoiding the question Blob? It's completely obvious from the video of the events that day that not everyone protesting the Nazi scum were Antifa and that there were very fine people protesting on that side but still waiting for you to show us where the very fine people are that were protesting that day alongside the Nazi scum. Why is it so hard?

I'm saying everyone who was at the unite the right rally - the one where Trump said there were "very fine people" on both sides - were not very fine people. Anyone who was a very fine person would have gotten the fuck outta there if they somehow wandered in there thinking it was about a statue...
    Weird how that standard never is applied to a BLM rally or the protest in Berkeley against Milo speaking on campus.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

You asked me what pictures did Trump look at to inform himself that there were fine people on both sides. I've already told you I'm not a mind reader, I don't know what pictures Trump looked at. Can you confirm that the link you provided is exactly what Trump looked at?
    You claimed for the very fine people comment to have applied to Nazis it would also have had to be applied to Antifa. Yet I posted a video of the days events and you can clearly see many non-Antifa, very fine people, protesting against the Nazi scum. Where in that video are the very fine people at the unite the right rally protesting the removal of a statue along with the Nazi scum? The video of the days events is right there. Should be easy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

You asked me what pictures did Trump look at to inform himself that there were fine people on both sides. I've already told you I'm not a mind reader, I don't know what pictures Trump looked at. Can you confirm that the link you provided is exactly what Trump looked at?
    You claimed for the very fine people comment to have applied to Nazis it would also have had to be applied to Antifa. Yet I posted a video of the days events and you can clearly see many non-Antifa, very fine people, protesting against the Nazi scum. Where in that video are the very fine people at the unite the right rally protesting the removal of a statue along with the Nazi scum? The video of the days events is right there. Should be easy.
    I have no idea what pictures Trump viewed. You're the mind reader Kunt. You find them.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

I have no idea what pictures Trump viewed. You're the mind reader Kunt. You find them.
    White flag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

White flag.
    You asked me what pictures Trump looked at. I have no fucking idea what pictures he looked at. You're the mind reader Kunt, you tell me what pictures he looked at.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    And the horse is never quite dead enough for O'Keefed to tongue your ass.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

GDS said:

Either way, I feel like people are assuming they know more than they do in regards to the context in which Trump meant by that comment and in regards to the people that actually attended the rally.

It's faulty logic. "Hey, Trump said there were fine people on both sides. And on one side was a bunch of white supremacists and Nazis....that means Trump likes white supremacy and Nazis."

I mean, come on.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

• Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

White flag.
    You asked me what pictures Trump looked at. I have no fucking idea what pictures he looked at. You're the mind reader Kunt, you tell me what pictures he looked at.

I don’t blame you for dropping that horse shit about very fine people must apply to Antifa. Still waiting for you to post a picture or video of the very fine people who were there along with the Nazis. You could always go with the Trump defense of hey the Nazis had a permit and those protesting the Nazis didn’t!