Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Never let a tragedy go to waste!

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
The dems attempting to profit from madmen murders.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-party-fundraises-off-mass-shootings

Oh and don't forget:

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Why am I not hearing as much about the Dayton shooter's politics as I am the El Paso shooter's politics? Why it's almost as if the media has an agenda they are pushing.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Why am I not hearing as much about the Dayton shooter's politics as I am the El Paso shooter's politics? Why it's almost as if the media has an agenda they are pushing.

That sounds like they are being divisive. That would suck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

Sounds like El Monte is too big a lightweight Kunt to honestly address the issue.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

Yep. Excatly. Never seen that before!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like El Monte is too big a lightweight Kunt to honestly address the issue.
    Is the media being unfair and divisive GayBob? It must suck to be such a victim. Go ahead and get all your grievances out (racial, class, sexual orientation, gender, religious) and make yourself feel better now before the media hurts you again.

Aren’t you moving out of contra costa county soon to somewhere more accommodating to your “world view?”
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

STFU Bob. You are repeating shit from your conservative news sources and don't even know what the actual media is reporting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is the media being unfair and divisive GayBob? It must suck to be such a victim. Go ahead and get all your grievances out (racial, class, sexual orientation, gender, religious) and make yourself feel better now before the media hurts you again.

Aren’t you moving out of contra costa county soon to somewhere more accommodating to your “world view?”
    Is El Monte preforming his Kunt act because he is too stupid to discuss the issue?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is El Monte preforming his Kunt act because he is too stupid to discuss the issue?
    Jfc, GayBob. Why can’t you agree that the media hurt your feelings and is being “divisive?” You really need to let a lot of this anger and frustration go before you move to Idaho.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Jfc, GayBob. Why can’t you agree that the media hurt your feelings and is being “divisive?” You really need to let a lot of this anger and frustration go before you move to Idaho.
    Why can't you admit you sucking a big black cock right now El Monte?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I would admit it, if I was. I can objectively state and fully answer your question.

I do not suck cock. I have never sucked cock. It does not appeal to me.

Ok, back to the questions you run away from every time.

When the appraised value of a mortgage is below the loan value, how does a bank record the loan?
    Is it in default?
    What impact does that have on its loan loss reserve requirements?
    What about the impact on future lending?
    What remedies will it take?

You can take solace if you don’t answer. BitrFS is every bit as big a fucking pussy as you are.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I do not suck cock.

Come on, be honest now..........
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I would admit it, if I was. I can objectively state and fully answer your question.

I do not suck cock. I have never sucked cock. It does not appeal to me.

Ok, back to the questions you run away from every time.

When the appraised value of a mortgage is below the loan value, how does a bank record the loan?
    Is it in default?
    What impact does that have on its loan loss reserve requirements?
    What about the impact on future lending?
    What remedies will it take?

You can take solace if you don’t answer. BitrFS is every bit as big a fucking pussy as you are.
    Were all friends here dude. This is a safe space.