Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MSNBC just two minutes ago...

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, anyone who thinks ANTIFA are fine people need to LEAVE any debate on this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Weird way to call them "very fine people."

I just went over this. That quote is from a different part of the press conference. He also called the neo-Nazis very fine people. You can find the transcript in this thread. So the explanation is either he fucked up when speaking or he didn’t actually condemn them. What’s your defense?
    What's the more logical conclusion, that Trump was calling people on both sides of the Statue issue "fine people" or that Trump was calling Neo-Nazi and Antifia fine people?
    He was clearly talking about the people in charlottesville. Not some abstract people on both sides of the issue. But we both know you’re intentionally playing dumb.
    Now all you have to do is establish that there were no people who opposed removing the statue who weren't Neo-Nazis. And you're dodging of the question regarding Trump calling Antifa "fine people" doesn't go unnoticed.
    In Charlottesville at that Unite the Right rally in August 2017 there were no people who opposed removing the statue that weren’t neo-Nazi white supremacist confederacy humpers. Pretty easy to understand, dumbfuck.
    Okay, so Trump was calling Antifa "fine people." Got it.
    Sure, works for me. The problem is calling the white supremacists fine people, dumbfuck.
    @HardlyClothed: All-In with Antifa. And Proud of it.

Antifa: Tiny wrists, skinny waists, small dicks.

@HardlyClothed; Right at Home.

Henceforth: @HardlyClothed = @AntifaFag.

Carry on.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

Also, anyone who thinks ANTIFA are fine people need to LEAVE any debate on this.

While antifa members have not always had the best actions and have caused some violence. They are still miles ahead of white supremacists. Sark > Ty POTD.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    How big a fucking pussy do you have to be in order to run and hide from questions put you on an anonymous message board.

O'Keefed is too big a fucking coward to come out and say that Trump called neo-Nazis "fine people" and he lacks the fucking spine to challenge the people on his team who do make that claim. O'Keefed who will go on for page after page in a thread about how it's totally not racist to call a black woman a "prop" now has a problem with "hair-splitting" and beating a dead horse.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine how fagged out this thread would get if blob actually liked Trump.

Imagine what the thread would look like if you didn't lack the spine to call out the obvious liars on your team.
    I'm pretty sure the horse is dead, blob. But you might want to start another thread just to make sure.
    Funny how you're always such a mouthy little Kunt right up until it comes time to call out the liars on your team. If you want to know what lacking a spine looks like Kunt look no further than this thread. Couldn't even bring yourself to call out your left-wing lying pals.
    Absolutely no one at Unite the Right is a fine person. You’re becoming even more pathetic. You don’t even like Trump, remember?
    Look at the little spineless monkey dance. Did Trump call neo-Nazi's "fine people" O'Keefed? If you're going to tongue their asses you might as well go all in.
    You go ahead and have the last word. The hair splitting was getting old years ago and it seems to be your only skill.
    How big a fucking pussy do you have to be in order to run and hide from questions put you on an anonymous message board.

O'Keefed is too big a fucking coward to come out and say that Trump called neo-Nazis "fine people" and he lacks the fucking spine to challenge the people on his team who do make that claim. O'Keefed who will gone on for page after page in a thread about how it's totally not racist to call a black woman a "prop" now has a problem with "hair-splitting" and beating a dead horse.

You run away from my questions every time.

So does BitrFS.

You white nationalists are dumb as rocks.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,871
    Standard Supporter
    Didn't read this whole thread but to anyone with at least a 7th grade reading comprehension it's obvious that Trump was talking about the people there to protest taking down the statue rather than actual Nazis. It is clear as day. He mentions that in the same quote. Funny how that part gets cut off.

And yes, it's pretty fucking slimy that people purposely misinterpret that quote and take it out of context. And it's very intellectually lazy of people to not research the entire context of the quote before making a ridiculous sweeping judgment.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Imagine how fagged out this thread would get if blob actually liked Trump.

Imagine what the thread would look like if you didn't lack the spine to call out the obvious liars on your team.
    I'm pretty sure the horse is dead, blob. But you might want to start another thread just to make sure.
    Funny how you're always such a mouthy little Kunt right up until it comes time to call out the liars on your team. If you want to know what lacking a spine looks like Kunt look no further than this thread. Couldn't even bring yourself to call out your left-wing lying pals.
    Absolutely no one at Unite the Right is a fine person. You’re becoming even more pathetic. You don’t even like Trump, remember?
    Look at the little spineless monkey dance. Did Trump call neo-Nazi's "fine people" O'Keefed? If you're going to tongue their asses you might as well go all in.
    You go ahead and have the last word. The hair splitting was getting old years ago and it seems to be your only skill.

O'Keefed is too big a fucking coward to come out and say that Trump called neo-Nazis "fine people" and he lacks the fucking spine to challenge the people on his team who do make that claim. O'Keefed who will gone on for page after page in a thread about how it's totally not racist to call a black woman a "prop" now has a problem with "hair-splitting" and beating a dead horse.

You run away from my questions every time.

So does BitrFS.

You white nationalists are dumb as rocks.
    Why do you love sucking cock so much El Monte? Gosh why doesn't El Monte answer my question?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Didn't read this whole thread but to anyone with at least a 7th grade reading comprehension it's obvious that Trump was talking about the people there to protest taking down the statue rather than actual Nazis. It is clear as day. He mentions that in the same quote. Funny how that part gets cut off.

And yes, it's pretty fucking slimy that people purposely misinterpret that quote and take it out of context. And it's very intellectually lazy of people to not research the entire context of the quote before making a ridiculous sweeping judgment.

That sucks. I feel bad for you.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why are you avoiding the question Blob? It's completely obvious from the video of the events that day that not everyone protesting the Nazi scum were Antifa and that there were very fine people protesting on that side but still waiting for you to show us where the very fine people are that were protesting that day alongside the Nazi scum. Why is it so hard?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited August 2019

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

“Very fine people” on the side of the neo-Nazis who showed up to Charlottesville. You can stop lying to yourselves and everyone else.

You actually interpret the above so support your point, HC? It's clear as day Trump distinguished the neo-Nazis from the "very fine people."

You libs will contort yourselves into pretzels to manufacture falsehoods.

Like you just did here.

Never breed. One of you is enough.
    They're not liberals. Liberals are pretty solid folk. They are progressive/leftists.

This is why The Squad won't take over the country. They've co-opted liberalism to their radical leftist ideology by repeating over and over again they are liberals. They're simply not by any stretch of the definition. It's sickening.

Don't fall into their trap. They are leftist extremists. They are not liberals. They're no more liberals than 99% of the conservatives are not white nationalists.

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,871
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    GDS said:

Why are you avoiding the question Blob? It's completely obvious from the video of the events that day that not everyone protesting the Nazi scum were Antifa and that there were very fine people protesting on that side but still waiting for you to show us where the very fine people are that were protesting that day alongside the Nazi scum. Why is it so hard?

Are you saying everyone who protested the statue removal was a Nazi?
  • Options

That sucks. I feel bad for you.
    Back to your old prick self. Vintage LowIQCirrho.
  • Options

There are like 12 white supremacists in the country

You mean not everyone who supports Trump is a White Supremacist? But, but, but....Don Lemon says....
  • Options

GDS said:

Are you saying everyone who protested the statue removal was a Nazi?
    That's exactly what he's saying. And exactly what he believes.

Because MSNBC and CNN told him so.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Biden praised Antifa

The dems created ANTIFA and BLM and all the other true hate groups. They fund them and direct them. It's nothing more than paid thuggery. Arranged paid protests and violence and then democrat local governments that allow them to attack people and "give them room to riot".
    Sounds like something Nazis would do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

You asked me what pictures did Trump look at to inform himself that there were fine people on both sides. I've already told you I'm not a mind reader, I don't know what pictures Trump looked at. Can you confirm that the link you provided is exactly what Trump looked at?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    2001400ex said:

While antifa members have not always had the best actions and have caused some violence. They are still miles ahead of white supremacists. Sark > Ty POTD.
    Communist thugs that bring weapons to protests so that they can assault people. Fuck off!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What I know is that you can be opposed to removing historical statues and have nothing to do with white supremacy. Just like you can be a BLM member and not support cop killing.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

What’s antifa’s body count?