Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

El Paso shooter deserves new thread

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/el-paso-terrorist-is-a-hard-core-progressive-and-white-nationalist-wants-universal-income-and-universal-healthcare/

Shooters manifesto says the media will blame this on Trump and that they are famous for fake news.

Have a Read. Progressive has been the code word for commie for a long time.

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yeah the guy who targeted hispanics because they were “invading” the country sounds like a progressive.

Sledog: “The left wants open borders so they can let illegal immigrants vote for democrats”

El Paso shooter manifesto: “The democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st democratic debate”

Sledog: “the shooter was a progressive commie”

You outdo your own stupidity every day.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Yeah the guy who targeted hispanics because they were “invading” the country sounds like a progressive.

Sledog: “The left wants open borders so they can let illegal immigrants vote for democrats”

El Paso shooter manifesto: “The democrat party will own America and they know it. They have already begun the transition by pandering heavily to the Hispanic voting bloc in the 1st democratic debate”

Sledog: “the shooter was a progressive commie”

You outdo your own stupidity every day.

He sound like a murderous nut, just like Bernie's campaign volunteer who shot up the Congressional baseball practice sounded like a nut even though his web page read like he reading from DNC talking points.

Press never held Bernie responsible for that shooting but somehow Trump is responsible for this shooting.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/el-paso-terrorist-is-a-hard-core-progressive-and-white-nationalist-wants-universal-income-and-universal-healthcare/

Shooters manifesto says the media will blame this on Trump and that they are famous for fake news.

He's a fucking Nazi. Just like ANTIFA. Just like the democratic party, same twist on old shit. He hates race mixing. Hmmmmm,,,,Democrats, KKK etc.

HTH

#because you are fucking moron.
  • Options
    I missed the part where Bernie used warlike terms by describing a group of people an “invasion” and sent the fucking military to deter this “invasion”. Just slightly different than saying Republicans work for the 1%. Hard to see the difference in rhetoric and actions that would inspire someone to take up violence on their own. What’s it like to intentionally play dumb every day of your pointless existence?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

He's a fucking Nazi. Just like ANTIFA. Just like the democratic party, same twist on old shit. He hates race mixing. Hmmmmm,,,,Democrats, KKK etc.

HTH

#because you are fucking moron.
    Hey Sledog do you think illegal immigrants are invading America or not?
  • Options

I missed the part where Bernie used warlike terms by describing a group of people an “invasion” and sent the fucking military to deter this “invasion”. Just slightly different than saying Republicans work for the 1%. Hard to see the difference in rhetoric and actions that would inspire someone to take up violence on their own. What’s it like to intentionally play dumb every day of your pointless existence?

When between 20 and 40 million people enter your nation that is indeed an invasion. They didn't go out for a stroll they illegally entered our country and violate our laws.

Fuck you're stupid.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

When between 20 and 40 million people enter your nation that is indeed an invasion. They didn't go out for a stroll they illegally entered our country and violate our laws.

Fuck you're stupid.
    Good to know you explicitly agree with the El Paso shooter then
  • Options

Sledog said:

Fuck you're stupid.
    I agree our laws are being violated and our nation damaged. He's just a true progressive who wants to wipe out a large portion of the population and create a fag utopia. You know what i'm talking about.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fuck you're stupid.
    I agree our laws are being violated and our nation damaged. He's just a true progressive who wants to wipe out a large portion of the population and create a fag utopia. You know what i'm talking about.
    Behold the voodoo logic of a dying brain
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Fuck you're stupid.
    Behold the voodoo logic of a dying brain
    Behold the moronic left.