Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump disagrees

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
It's not guns killing people. It's the fake news liberal media. They surely are to blame.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

If you can't see that sensationalizing this shit makes lunatics long for their 15 minutes, then I can't help you. The media is part of this, the entertainment industry is part of this, mental health is a big part of this, the gun industry is a part of this, community policing is a part of this, and imbecilic politicians are a part of this....and probably many more things. It's a number of issues, but Trump isn't wrong either. The media, and the way they cover things and sensationalize things is a small part of a much larger puzzle.

I really have no idea why I even bothered responding. This topic is nothing but a shit throwing spectacle both here and nationally. Useless even discussing. Everyone is entrenched. Nobody gives an inch (lulz). Fuck it.

Look at that, we can find common ground.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Today is the day to remember the victims in Houston and Michigan
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

If you can't see that sensationalizing this shit makes lunatics long for their 15 minutes, then I can't help you. The media is part of this, the entertainment industry is part of this, mental health is a big part of this, the gun industry is a part of this, community policing is a part of this, and imbecilic politicians are a part of this....and probably many more things. It's a number of issues, but Trump isn't wrong either. The media, and the way they cover things and sensationalize things is a small part of a much larger puzzle.

I really have no idea why I even bothered responding. This topic is nothing but a shit throwing spectacle both here and nationally. Useless even discussing. Everyone is entrenched. Nobody gives an inch (lulz). Fuck it.

I've a got a an inch and 1/2 for you Swaye.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You are too sane Race.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

* Toledo
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    *Biden

#isamoron
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited August 2019

*Biden

#isamoron

Only a moron would misstate the location of one of the two weekend shootings in public comments like Biden did for both

#Toledo
    #trumpisamoron
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least he got the right state

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    This tweet can't be discounted.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    That tweet is true. They lie constantly and in fact collude to do so and played a large part in the attempted coup of the sitting president .
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

#wisemanswaye #elder #chief