Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Trump fatigue is setting in. Only the lunatic fringe base gives a shit about what this looney tune has to say.

Also the rust belt and bible belt aren't doing any better since he has been in office. The ones with a half a brain are figuring it out.

Instead of calling Baltimore rat infested, he could get his message across about the conditions of the city in such a way without sounding like a crusty letch.

Something like this: Baltimore is facing daunting challenges and leadership over the years has failed the people of Baltimore. There is a lot of work to be done to improve the conditions of the city. It will take more than leadership to make it better. It will require the citizens to get involved to get Baltimore where it needs to be. If I can offer assistance, just ask me and I will do what I can.

Unfortunately, that is a shitty tweet and doesn't speak to the lunatic fringe.

Instead, he trolls Cummings for getting his house broken into. And people eat that up. Trump is seriously a middle school punk kid.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Something like this: Baltimore is facing daunting challenges and leadership over the years has failed the people of Baltimore. There is a lot of work to be done to improve the conditions of the city. It will take more than leadership to make it better. It will require the citizens to get involved to get Baltimore where it needs to be. If I can offer assistance, just ask me and I will do what I can. Baltimore is a shit hole. It's been a shit hole every single day since Elijah Cummins was elected. Man the fuck up and vote him out. Avon and Omar should have capped his ass by now with all this bullshit. Fucking pussies.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Trump would mop the floor with all four of them in a one v one national election. I mean crush them.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    the lefts faking of polls has bitten them previously and will again.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859
    Swaye said:

Trump would mop the floor with all four of them in a one v one national election. I mean crush them.

"The Squad" is that segment of the population that's eats caviar . Some do, some like it, some eat it daily. But go look at the shelf space allocated to those 'delicacies' that we just aren't smart enough to understand or our tastes aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate.

Steak and potatoes Trump beats the shit out those every single day of the week.

But they'll go down choking on the caviar, that's for damned sure.

Grocery stores/bell curves. Same thing.

#numbers