Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Covert Ops - Odunze at Oklahoma

Comments

• ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    DHD said:

Thanks @Bread for outing my family in my profile pic. Wife (far left) and daughter (far right) won't get mad at me for revealing their identities now ... I can just blame it on you.

Quick update: SMU's stadium appears to have been modeled after Martin Stadium in Pullman. Small and nondescript. The W. Bush library was impressive though.

The W. Bush library being impressive, now that’s what you call ironic.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,401
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    No story tonight fellas.

Unless you call returning to a state where no one knows how to drive, a story. (Nothing like going 85 on a Texas freeway one day and then sitting still for 2 hours between Federal Way and Nisqually the next day. )

Gonna take some time to recover and sort through pics and hopefully have this opus supplemented with some visuals by the end of the weekend.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Lost a little chintrigue after cross the romicon but still shit ton better than the Teq golf saga
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DHD said:

Oklahoma:

Oklahoma State:

The whole campus looks like this. Very impressive. I've got Boone Pickens Stadium pics somewhere, and if I find them, I'll post them.

SMU:

Just the campus, but again, very nice place. I've got a few stadium pics that I'll post if I find them.

aTm:

Campus and Kyle Field. Note the "Hats off, please ..." engraving on the door. That sorta' stuff was everywhere on campus. Also, note how pristine it looks around Kyle Field and the statue of the original "12th man" in the plaza outside the stadium.

Texas:

Outside the stadium and the sniper ... err, clock ... tower.

Baylor:

One campus shot and the field. I've got more that I'll post when I find them.

I didn't post the "tourist" pics, but if you wanna see the view that Lee Harvey had from the Book Depository, I'll post it.

DISAGREE
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    College visits huh? Would your daughter happen to be a rising senior? Asking for a friend
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    Poast your selfie from Elm St on top of the Kennedy “X”
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    That was the joke, you said you’d never take a selfie.

You have captured the essence of Dallas well. Shameless self promotion, fighting anywhere and everywhere, nobody seems to see the writing on the wall that a sitting VP brought an unpopular president who threatened to shut down the CIA to his backyard for a turkey shoot.

All that said

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DHD said:

Oklahoma:

Oklahoma State:

The whole campus looks like this. Very impressive. I've got Boone Pickens Stadium pics somewhere, and if I find them, I'll post them.

SMU:

Just the campus, but again, very nice place. I've got a few stadium pics that I'll post if I find them.

aTm:

Campus and Kyle Field. Note the "Hats off, please ..." engraving on the door. That sorta' stuff was everywhere on campus. Also, note how pristine it looks around Kyle Field and the statue of the original "12th man" in the plaza outside the stadium.

Texas:

Outside the stadium and the sniper ... err, clock ... tower.

Baylor:

One campus shot and the field. I've got more that I'll post when I find them.

I didn't post the "tourist" pics, but if you wanna see the view that Lee Harvey had from the Book Depository, I'll post it.

Enough. This needs to move to fucking classic. @Swaye @DerekJohnson move it please. We always ask for pics of the wife. This man actually did. Not wise, but much respect
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Cute family btw
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Blurry as it might be, you're an absolute fucking madman for actually posting a picture of you, your wife, and your daughter on this site.

Kudos.

Ts & Ps
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Moved to Classics because awesome.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

An A for effort for @DHD but an F for production. I least expect pictures of his wife and daughter.

The madman did it!