Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who? Are we recruiting him?

Also acceptable: great bored choice as always.

Also acceptable: fuck off chuck, or chuckhiv!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

i know but it's hard coming up with the right way to say what my mind is thinking
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Moved this to the appropriate bored. I don't blame @Meek . He has been a kept man for so long he has forgotten everything.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Moved this to the appropriate bored. I don't blame @Meek . He has been a kept man for so long he has forgotten everything.

to be fair, i felt it was still part of the recruiting process like Kaho last summer when he feigned stepping on campus and then moved 3,000 miles farther to be closer to home.

Barber talk felt like a recruiting thing... call me surprised you guys are thinking it's not.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

Swaye said:

to be fair, i felt it was still part of the recruiting process like Kaho last summer when he feigned stepping on campus and then moved 3,000 miles farther to be closer to home.

Barber talk felt like a recruiting thing... call me surprised you guys are thinking it's not.
    Perhaps I have been a kept man for such a short time that I have forgotten everything.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

Swaye said:

“Breaking: Those close to Nakua pushing for transfer to Texas A&M”
    @RhythmicSlappingDawg reports that Grandma Nacua is all Dwag and we have nothing to worry about.