Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kamala Harris embarrassed by a couple of donors

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
Donald J Trump and Ivanka Trump donated to Harris' campaign or SOS in fabled California

https://foxnews.com/politics/court-files-shed-light-on-kamalas-awkward-donation-from-donald-trump

Sen. Kamala Harris has a long record of political stances from her prosecutor days that don’t quite square with her current national profile as a liberal champion — but one of the most awkward items from her past may be her acceptance of a $5,000 donation from Donald Trump nearly a decade ago.

Now, court records reviewed by Fox News have provided additional details about the circumstances surrounding the contribution from the man she wants to unseat in 2020 and whose policies she now calls "vile."

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Did she blow him for it?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Did she blow him for it?

Isn't that what racist white men expect from Black er Jamaican women?

I will probably tune in tonight to watch her bury Biden
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

SFGbob said:

Did she blow him for it?

Isn't that what racist white men expect from Black er Jamaican women?

I will probably tune in tonight to watch her bury Biden
    Appears black guys expect that too if we're to take Willie Brown's word on it.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Kamala is straight up awful.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Hasn't anyone noticed her huge fucking head?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    Her ancestors owned huge sugar cane slave plantations in Jamaica. Similar to how 0.006% Native American Elizabeth Warren had a relative that was an Indian scalper in Tennessee. Im about 100 times more African, 2-3%, then Warren is Native. Should I put that on my resume?

No one has mentioned Harris stirring up even more racial tension with her "anti lynching bill". Last I check, murder and hate crimes exist? Why is it that Jussie did the worlds worst fake lynching shortly after Harris floated the bill? Probably had nothing to do with their friendship.

Her ancestors owned huge sugar cane slave plantations in Jamaica. Similar to how 0.006% Native American Elizabeth Warren had a relative that was an Indian scalper in Tennessee. Im about 100 times more African, 2-3%, then Warren is Native. Should I put that on my resume?

No one has mentioned Harris stirring up even more racial tension with her "anti lynching bill". Last I check, murder and hate crimes exist? Why is it that Jussie did the worlds worst fake lynching shortly after Harris floated the bill? Probably had nothing to do with their friendship.

She's awful, no doubt. But when you point this out to a democrat, they automatically call you racist, because literally the only thing they see anymore is skin color.

The modern dems have smashed the shit out of MLK's legacy like Isis smashed those Syrian artifacts or the Taliban blew up all those Buddhist statues. Same technique, same result: Perpetual ignorance and hypocrisy.
    Ever notice how Harris always has balls around her neck? One day they're big white balls, and the next, big brown balls.

Conclusion: Kamala Harris Loves Balls around her Neck. Slut.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Ever notice how Harris always has balls around her neck? One day they're big white balls, and the next, big brown balls.

Conclusion: Kamala Harris Loves Balls around her Neck. Slut.

If you are here to bash sluts. Then I'm out.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    I'm wondering how many sperm donors she's had. If she'd screw Willie Brown she'd screw anything. Maybe Hondo has a shot?

Oh it requires a penis, never mind.
    Sledog said:

I'm wondering how many sperm donors she's had. If she'd screw Willie Brown she'd screw anything. Maybe Hondo has a shot?

Oh it requires a penis, never mind.