Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big if true

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Russia is the gift that keeps giving to the left

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    The red scare never ends when the establishment identifies its greatest threat.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    I highly doubt the conspiracy. Kamala has always been my bet. Anyone who can lower herself enough to see value in banging her way to the top with that corrupt POS Willie Brown is someone who will do whatever it takes to be President. No personal or professional morals or ethics will get you far in politics.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    Pretty bizarre if you look at Twitter today as tweets disparaging Tulsi are getting bombarded by bots. I have no idea if they are Russian bots or others but bizarre none the less. No way do I believe she is a plant but if Russia is continuing to stoke dissent not out of the realm of possibility that they are somehow on their own trying to prop up a dem candidate who is seemingly unwilling to call Assad a murderer.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

Pretty bizarre if you look at Twitter today as tweets disparaging Tulsi are getting bombarded by bots. I have no idea if they are Russian bots or others but bizarre none the less. No way do I believe she is a plant but if Russia is continuing to stoke dissent not out of the realm of possibility that they are somehow on their own trying to prop up a dem candidate who is seemingly unwilling to call Assad a murderer.

Are we calling Obama a murderer now?

Axeing for a fren
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    pawz said:

GDS said:

Axeing for a fren
    Obama order chemical weapon strikes on his own people? Must have slept through that day.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    GDS said:

pawz said:

GDS said:

Axeing for a fren
    Obama order chemical weapon strikes on his own people? Must have slept through that day.
    Is almost like drone strikes and collateral damage don't exist.

Also, going to need real proof on Assad using chemicals. It doesn't pass the logic test for motive.

#falseflag