Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ANNUAL FUND DRIVE (Updated 8-5-2019)

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited September 2019 in Classics
It is that glorious time of the year when I flog all the pours for money they don't have. So, prepare your anus for public humiliation and mockery if you choose to exercise your right to be a FREE BEER fuckstain.

Claiming you are too pour to give is a lame ass excuse. Guess what fuckers, rob something! I did it for years. Sometimes I had issues. Meh.

I had hoped to launch this call to arms money grab after Stalin laid down his State of the Union, but the Secretary General of the Politburo tells me he is on a sex tour of Sweden and cannot be troubled until tomorrow at the earliest.

No matter. I have the numbers of who has given to this point. And, as an added bonus, Stalin, in his infinite wisdom has decided to extend the back dating of donations until mid-May to still count for the next year. It was supposed to only be June and July, but the Great Leader is merciful. If you contributed like a week before his cut off, welp, fuck off I guess. For everyone else, I'd expect when Stalin is back from getting AIDS you will see all your badges go away, and then be reapplied. We all love badges.

Last year for the fund drive we made $7763 bucks, or 7.76 inches, depending on how you look at things. For a refresh on how things came up (lulz) last year:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/49482/cash-grab-update-8-30-18/p1

@Doog_de_Jour was pleased, but still longs for the day we can hit 8! After intense negotiations with @UW_Doog_Bot , he has agreed to bring back the dong this year. Only, it will be even better! A new and improved dong-o-meter if you will. Perhaps we will all see it in December. If we are lucky.

We are also making our target number 10 inches this year, which should really blow @TheRealUODuckGirl 's skirts up. I know that is a hefty target, but think of this just like the United Sex Drive - please give until it hurts. We had several folks donate well over the $129 dollar Wigwam requirement last year. One person we all know and love gave $250 bucks. The gauntlet has been dropped you cheap fucks.

So please give. We need it. Thanks. Fags.

Also, if you haven't heard, there is much more than just tits and ass in the Wam now. I mean tits and ass are still there, but so much more. Come find out what.

Last thing. Don't forget, if you want to give more, or help someone out, you can always "sponsor" someone for a badge. We have people (even alts you better thank me @SpiritHorse you fucking glue stick) get sponsored every year around here. Last year we probably had 5+ people sponsored or gifted a membership. People who are sponsored will now be identified, but the giver will only be revealed if they request it.

Pay close attention imbeciles. On the dong meter you will note that at 7.1" we cruise into virgin (lulz) territory and get a NEW expanded (lulz) Dong! Let's shoot (lulz) for the stars, but not the hair. @UWKatie

EDIT: We have completely blown the top off (lulz) the old dong and are now in Mandingo territory! @UW_Doog_Bot is hard (lulz) at work creating somethign that can contain this level of dongery!

Givers:

Standard:

1) Newton
2) ChuckHIV
3) NCDawg38
4) 55PP11
5) TopdawgNC
6) ToiletBowl1983
7) whuggy
8) SpiritHorse (sponsored by UW_Doog_Bot)
9) AtomicDawg

Butler Cabin:

NONE

Wigwam:

1) Swaye
2) The Knowledge
3) GreenriverGatorz
4) HuskyHooligan
5) Emoterman
6) Cougzz
7) NoWarningJustDawg (230 dollar donation!)
8) DoogDawg
9) DoogCodpiece
10) NEsnake12
11) DHD
12) Gladstone
13) PackTheFudge (sponsored by Swaye)
14) 2Five3fouronthehop
15) Meek
16) LostDoogReward
17) TheDozer
18) AlCerzIk
19) PawgDawg
20) BayDawg
21) PurpleBaze (600 dollar donation!)
22) YellowSnow (I gave one extra dollar and begged for someone to notice)
23) HuskyJW
24) Ejm (150 dollar donation!)
25) DeepDawg
26) Pawz (250 dollar donation!)
27) MadSon
28) LoneStarDawg
29) RapeCultureDawg
30) Doogles (150 dollar donation!)
31) guatedawg
32) StanGable
33) DawgFader
34) Sources
35) DougCouric (181.81 donation! hahahahahahaha doing it for the lulz)
36) section8 (150 dollar donation!)
37) Tim
38) UWDoogBot
39) Alexis
40) biak1
41) LesGrossman
42) RaceBannon (155 dollar donation!)
43) Throatshit (150 dollar donation!)
44) Luerq
45) Dude61
46) dflea
47) UWhuksytskeet
48) MammaJamma
49) NEnglandDawg (150 dollar donation!)
50) Williams3
51) StLouisDawg (200 dollar donation!)
52) minion_doog
53) gunt *blessed*
54) UNKNOWN DONATION
55) RoadDawg55
56) CSEDawg (150 dollar donation!)
57) EastCoastDoog
58) Boner
59) PurpleSweats
60) H_D
61) AEB (150 dollar donation!)
62) Arc
63) ExtraChrisB
64) UNKNOWN DONATION
65) MisterEm (145 dollar donation!)
66) dnc (sponsored by MisterEm)
67) Princess J (sponsored by MisterEm)
68) Doog_de_Jour
69) HoustonHusky (69 69 69 69 69)
70) DirtySouffDWAG (sponsored by NoWarningJustDawg)
71) troutfarm
72) booker14
73) 89Ute
74) dhdawg
75) trumpswall
76) incremental_progress
77) DHD
78) USMChawk
79) ViciousAnimal
80) IceHolmvick (half sponsored by Emoterman)
81) AcropolisJr (sponsored by UW_Doog_Bot and Emoterman)
82) godawgst
83) Dawgtona
84) DodgyBloke (sponsored by Dawgtona!)
85) 1to349823749823895729346236427834283468236478
86) proof
87) GilbysTaint

Total donations above and beyond the basic Wigwam level from all posters: $985

edit: Since Baze made all of us don't own herds of camels look cheap, I have decided that anyone who gives over the required Wigwam amount will get the amount forever emblazoned next to their name to symbolize their elite baller status.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I just came made a deposit.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

It is that glorious time of the year when I flog all the pours for money they don't have. So, prepare your anus for public humiliation and mockery if you choose to exercise your right to be a FREE BEER fuckstain.

Claiming you are too pour to give is a lame ass excuse. Guess what fuckers, rob something! I did it for years. Sometimes I had issues. Meh.

I had hoped to launch this call to arms money grab after Stalin laid down his State of the Union, but the Secretary General of the Politburo tells me he is on a sex tour of Sweden and cannot be troubled until tomorrow at the earliest.

No matter. I have the numbers of who has given to this point. And, as an added bonus, Stalin, in his infinite wisdom has decided to extend the back dating of donations until mid-May to still count for the next year. It was supposed to only be June and July, but the Great Leader is merciful. If you contributed like a week before his cut off, welp, fuck off I guess. For everyone else, I'd expect when Stalin is back from getting AIDS you will see all your badges go away, and then be reapplied. We all love badges.

Last year for the fund drive we made $7763 bucks, or 7.76 inches, depending on how you look at things. For a refresh on how things came up (lulz) last year:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/49482/cash-grab-update-8-30-18/p1

@Doog_de_Jour was pleased, but still longs for the day we can hit 8! After intense negotiations with @UW_Doog_Bot , he has agreed to bring back the dong this year. Only, it will be even better! A new and improved dong-o-meter if you will. Perhaps we will all see it in December. If we are lucky.

We are also making our target number 10 inches this year, which should really blow @TheRealUODuckGirl 's skirts up. I know that is a hefty target, but think of this just like the United Sex Drive - please give until it hurts. We had several folks donate well over the $129 dollar Wigwam requirement last year. One person we all know and love gave $250 bucks. The gauntlet has been dropped you cheap fucks.

So please give. We need it. Thanks. Fags.

Also, if you haven't heard, there is much more than just tits and ass in the Wam now. I mean tits and ass are still there, but so much more. Come find out what.

[THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR DONG]

Givers:

Standard:

Newton
    ChuckHIV
    NCDawg
    55PP11

Butler Cabin:

NONE

Wigwam:

Swaye
    The Knowledge
    GreenriverGatorz
    HuskyHooligan
    Emoterman
    Cougzz
    NoWarningJustDawg
    DoogDawg
    DoogCodpiece
    NEDawg12
    DHD
    Gladstone
    PackTheFudge (sponsored)
    ToiletBowl1983
    2Five3fouronthehop
    Meek
    LostDoogReward
    TheDozer
    AlCerzak
    PawgDawg
    BayDawg

Might wanna have a link to the donation page....just sayin'

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    Founders Club

I withheld my deposit so I could see the dong meter increase. Next level faggotry.

Nice. I imagine the initial dong this year should be near 3 inches, which is already better than half this bored. Inb4 "I'm a grower not a shower" cuck comments.
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
    Added notes to the OP about the ability to "sponsor" people this year at certain giving levels, and also added new instruction showing how contributions over the Wigwam amount will now be shown by your name to indicate your true baller (or terrorist) status.

I am getting contribution updates pouring in over the HF antennae at HHB headquarters. Keep it up! The dong is rising!
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I gave to the Wam.

Is there any gay stuff? Asking for a friend...

Obvious answer is obvious.
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I gave to the Wam.

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting something queer in there.
    Founders Club
    Also, if you donate today and it is not a reup, then it might be a couple days before you have Wam access. As previously mentioned, Stalin is getting herpes and anal plague from the Nordics.
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

I gave to the Wam.

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting something queer on this site.
    Founders Club

@PurpleBaze gave $600.00 ?? King of the Castle...

Don't worry about it. You can give out some hand jobs to Wigwam members. @dflea says you are the best.