Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I know, I know. But I can't be the only one reminded of Damon Wayans' Handiman, am I?

Not the best color for Smalls.
    I like the FSP threads
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I know, I know. But I can't be the only one reminded of Damon Wayans' Handiman, am I?

Not the best color for Smalls.
    I like the FSP threads
    I can't count how many PC offenses occurred in the creation of Handiman. Prolly in the hundreds, at least.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

"I think it's important for people to handle their own journey," explained Mario Banchero, which suggests he subscribes to this theory. But just because there's no pressure from the family to stay home, or from Banchero's friends to stay home, that doesn't mean there isn't pressure from fans to stay home. As Mario Banchero put it, "Seattle is a pretty polite city on the surface — but Twitter is rude everywhere."

For example ...

"There's a kid who is [a 5-star prospect] in the Class of 2020 for football [from the Seattle area], and he said, 'I wanna go away from home for school,'" Mario Banchero said. "Then, immediately, the less-desirable of our Husky brethren, they're like, 'Oh, he's a diva!' They turned on him. Then, two months later, he retweets a picture that has Washington in it -- and the same people are like, 'Oh, we love him!'

"It's so fickle," Mario Banchero added. "So you just can't pay attention to it."

Smalls is a diva.
    He is a diva. But not because he wants to leave the state. Some need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lock the thread

This
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I can't recall such a collection of aids that didn't involve SAC or PGOS

What a wonderful world /s
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

I can't recall such a collection of aids that didn't involve SAC or PGOS

What a wonderful world /s

You really get bothered when the circle jerk protocol isn't followed, dont you?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He seems pretty sensitive. Don't ever put stock into words from a troll forum, Sa'Vell.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm going to slap you in the face and then take offense when you get angry about it.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shout out to all the WDHMA people when all you had to do was shut the fuck up for a month.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

"I think it's important for people to handle their own journey," explained Mario Banchero, which suggests he subscribes to this theory. But just because there's no pressure from the family to stay home, or from Banchero's friends to stay home, that doesn't mean there isn't pressure from fans to stay home. As Mario Banchero put it, "Seattle is a pretty polite city on the surface — but Twitter is rude everywhere."

For example ...

"There's a kid who is [a 5-star prospect] in the Class of 2020 for football [from the Seattle area], and he said, 'I wanna go away from home for school,'" Mario Banchero said. "Then, immediately, the less-desirable of our Husky brethren, they're like, 'Oh, he's a diva!' They turned on him. Then, two months later, he retweets a picture that has Washington in it -- and the same people are like, 'Oh, we love him!'

"It's so fickle," Mario Banchero added. "So you just can't pay attention to it."

Smalls is a diva.
    hahah trying being top 10 recruit and not be a diva
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shout out to all the WDHMA people when all you had to do was shut the fuck up for a month.

I lost my decoder ring. Can someone help me out?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I lost my decoder ring. Can someone help me out?
    it's Coach O for we didn't want him anyway