Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quuuaaaccckkk

2»

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Peterman said:

I could take a shit on DJDucks chest and he'd say it has a great frame and the coaches are intrigued by the smell

It’s me who said I like his frame not DJD. Also, recruits are measured when visiting and some kids are smaller than what’s listed and others not. So, the same people that tell me when someone is smaller are the same that are saying Jeffers is not. That gives them what I call credibility. The person on this board saying Jeffers is small finds any reason to disparage Oregon recruits and won’t source his info and the input should be met with skepticism.

Jeffers is long and lean with some above average athleticism. In fact, I expect him to become even more coordinated as he grows into his frame. I would like to see a little wider ass to anchor but he’s not narrow through the hips either.

His tape merited an 89 by 247. Angulo saw him up close and sees him as multi year P5 starter. Honestly, with the tackle depth that Oregon has (Sewell, Jones, Jonah T), Oregon has time for him to come in and develop.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Predictable moronn

LOL Anotha One! I love the class Oregon is putting together. Just destroying their roster with shit. What a sinking ship.

Me too. It’s ranked #12 in the Nation.

Overrated as usual. When you're beating teams like Indiana, Purdue, Colorado, ASU, and UCLA for your recruits, you're not bringing in top tier talent.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Predictable moronn

LOL Anotha One! I love the class Oregon is putting together. Just destroying their roster with shit. What a sinking ship.

Overrated as usual. When you're beating teams like Indiana, Purdue, Colorado, ASU, and UCLA for your recruits, you're not bringing in top tier talent.
    When you’re beating Oregon for recruits, you’re not bringing in top tier talent.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Predictable moronn

When you’re beating Oregon for recruits, you’re not bringing in top tier talent.
    UW is beating Oregon...as well as teams like Oklahoma, Ohio State, Alabama, and Notre Dame for a lot of the guys they're getting.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    But your class still is not ranked as high.......go figure.😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

But your class still is not ranked as high.......go figure.😂😂😂😂

Part of that is numbers...or all of it. UW will finish higher at this rate.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    The composite is higher. They might finish higher because we can only take 23.

But I think we are talking right now. They are bragging that AT THIS POINT IN TIME they are beating tOSU, ND Oklahoma for a number of guys even though they are ranked lower and likely to stay there and that means a lot. Where things end up is just speculation.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Most here seem to be denizens of a different dimension. I drop down once in awhile to assimilate all the inane narratives and railing against the obvious. One can only take so much Bullshit though before I have to move on to other sites where the posters are more candid and forthright so to speak
  • Options
    I can be candid here. Most of you are arrogant and can’t

I have been going to Oregon/Washington games for about 65 years. I am old enough to remember when Washington was paying their players.

-I don’t like Washington BUT I respect them

-Washington has a very good recruiting class they are killing it on the OL

-Even though IMO we have better talent we will very likely get beat in Seattle. These Oregon kids haven’t learned to win on the road.

-Peterson is a really good coach. I think Cristobal will prove to be

-Washington will most always have good recruiting classes

-Peterson is a good recruiter but IMO opinion not as good as Cristobal and his team
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    “Better talent”

Lol UW has the most total bluechip players in the conference. USC 2nd and Oregon a distant 3rd
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

Most here seem to be denizens of a different dimension. I drop down once in awhile to assimilate all the inane narratives and railing against the obvious. One can only take so much Bullshit though before I have to move on to other sites where the posters are more candid and forthright so to speak

bwahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

@IrishDuck22, who has this place dialed in, would tell ewe if ewe don't like the narrative, just wait and bump it when it turns out wrong.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

I have been going to Oregon/Washington games for about 65 years. I am old enough to remember when Washington was paying their players.

-Even though IMO we have better talent we will very likely get beat in Seattle. These Oregon kids haven’t learned to win on the road.

-Peterson is a good recruiter but IMO opinion not as good as Cristobal and his team

Christ man.

Please consult with someone. Do something for Pete's sake.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

I hope UW is still paying their players and if you don't think the glory years at Oregon were bought and paid for you're pretty naive.

As both schools recruit the top tier of recruits we both are running into bagmen from all over the country

Schools will never be able to legally pay players without ruining the sport so I have no problem looking the other way as long as we get ours