Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Covert Ops - Odunze at Oklahoma

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DHD said:

Quick update: After I did some post-operation debriefing last night, I was able to learn that the "tall guy" recruit that I saw in the bookstore was Jalin Conyers. TE prospect who is already committed to OU.

As for the Mariner's shirt: It's a giant old-school M's trident, nothing else. It always gets strange looks (for a myriad of reasons, most of them having to do with the aforementioned concern that M's fans really exist), but it definitely gets attention, which was my goal. The UW hat was the key piece of identifying attire.

Again, I'll have pics as soon as I'm done with my vacation. Was at Oklahoma State this afternoon (shockingly beautiful campus) and then visited Dealey Plaza this evening in Dallas. (Watching the morons run into moving traffic to pose at the exact spot where JFK sacrificed his scalp for the good of all of us was both shocking and emblematic of a culture that would rather have a good selfie than honor someone who is dead). Gonna visit SMU tomorrow.

I wish I had more teen boys to stalk. I'm headed to Tex AM and Texas later in the week ... if we have any targets on those campuses, let me know and I'll get clearance for phase 2 of this operation.

Protip, when at SMU just go to the W Bush presidential library. It’s an interesting collection of artifacts from a crazy 8 years of American history.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    DHD said:

Thanks @Bread for outing my family in my profile pic. Wife (far left) and daughter (far right) won't get mad at me for revealing their identities now ... I can just blame it on you.

Quick update: SMU's stadium appears to have been modeled after Martin Stadium in Pullman. Small and nondescript. The W. Bush library was impressive though.

Returned to Dealey and the 6th floor of the book depository. Confident in saying that Oswald passed up numerous better shots at JFK before taking the one that he's alleged to have taken. Weirdest national monument/attraction I've ever visited. Constantly found myself saying, wtf?

Kennedy conspiracy is the best conspiracy. Too soft for OBK though.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

DHD said:

Thanks @Bread for outing my family in my profile pic. Wife (far left) and daughter (far right) won't get mad at me for revealing their identities now ... I can just blame it on you.

Quick update: SMU's stadium appears to have been modeled after Martin Stadium in Pullman. Small and nondescript. The W. Bush library was impressive though.

Returned to Dealey and the 6th floor of the book depository. Confident in saying that Oswald passed up numerous better shots at JFK before taking the one that he's alleged to have taken. Weirdest national monument/attraction I've ever visited. Constantly found myself saying, wtf?

Can I have sex with your entire family? Family pets ok if they don't scratch.
    If I can fuck the daughter, I'll gladly take scratches from the animals....and wife.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

An A for effort for @DHD but an F for production. I least expect pictures of his wife and daughter.

They are in his profile picture.
    Wood, wood, and wood.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Really though... oasis t-shirt. @DHD bet that didn’t get you laid.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m shocked you didn’t stop in Waco. I heard their museum is full of stunning visuals about their rape culture.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CSB, no really, great story telling.