Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Debate thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I'd argue about California too after that shitshow of a debate

California governs itself and dominates US domestic policy. Only makes sense that California is the focus of attention. Glad you pointed that out.
    Helps Trump
    Helps California.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

LOL! Everyone but dumb fucks like you have figured out CALPERS is bankrupt.

What an absolute dumbass you are. How many more articles you want from the experts? LOL!

Experts! I’m sure you can link countless op-Eds that you can’t summarize in your own words or explain how they support your highly sensitive feelings. When are you going to read the audit and disclosure report (both of which have the standard of criminal and civil penalties for omitting material facts) that refute all of your bullshit and lies? You have no idea at all what you are talking about.
    OK. I am feeling sorry for you. You are clearly intellectually challenged and easily fooled.

Since you seem to believe what politicians tell you let me help you by posting the disappointing lack of fulfillment of political promises by BO. This is what politicians do. Try and wrap your head around the fact that politicians lie. Now concentrate real hard. Are you focusing? If you have dropped acid or taken 14 bong hits, put the computer down and lets regroup in the AM.

Now run along, read the link, and get back to me when you have educated yourself.

If you still believe that any auditor that works for the government in CA has gone to jail for wrong prognostications, please provide that name for me because I am pretty sure that has never happened. There has never been an auditor or a money manager for CA for the last 15 years that has ever been right. They have all said it is solvent, the facts are that it isn't.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/
    The state does not audit Calpers. It's audited by KPMG. Your Ignorance here is astounding.

https://www.calpers.ca.gov/docs/forms-publications/cafr-2018.pdf
    He didn’t read it. He has no clue what he’s talking about. BitrFS will keep posting though, that’s guaranteed.
    Does Gomez have any thoughts of this? Or do you still not I know who he is.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tonight’s debate didn’t move anyone’s needle except Williamson’s . Not for the Prez race but celebrity. She is the most searched person tonight of all the candidates in every state.

This was a qualifying race for Warren and Bernie. Got out there,ran some laps and made sure they didn’t crash one another out and wake up tomorrow in the same position that they were. Pete did enough to survive. The Governor of Montana would have made a good Republican candidate imo. The rest will have to sell their couch.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

What an absolute dumbass you are. How many more articles you want from the experts? LOL!

Experts! I’m sure you can link countless op-Eds that you can’t summarize in your own words or explain how they support your highly sensitive feelings. When are you going to read the audit and disclosure report (both of which have the standard of criminal and civil penalties for omitting material facts) that refute all of your bullshit and lies? You have no idea at all what you are talking about.
    OK. I am feeling sorry for you. You are clearly intellectually challenged and easily fooled.

Since you seem to believe what politicians tell you let me help you by posting the disappointing lack of fulfillment of political promises by BO. This is what politicians do. Try and wrap your head around the fact that politicians lie. Now concentrate real hard. Are you focusing? If you have dropped acid or taken 14 bong hits, put the computer down and lets regroup in the AM.

Now run along, read the link, and get back to me when you have educated yourself.

If you still believe that any auditor that works for the government in CA has gone to jail for wrong prognostications, please provide that name for me because I am pretty sure that has never happened. There has never been an auditor or a money manager for CA for the last 15 years that has ever been right. They have all said it is solvent, the facts are that it isn't.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/
    The state does not audit Calpers. It's audited by KPMG. Your Ignorance here is astounding.

He didn’t read it. He has no clue what he’s talking about. BitrFS will keep posting though, that’s guaranteed.
    Congressman Gonzales from Boyle Heights? I think he prunes my trees twice a year. What about him?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

2001400ex said:

Congressman Gonzales from Boyle Heights? I think he prunes my trees twice a year. What about him?
    Your ignorance is both astounding and embarrassing

“Who is Gomez”. JFC. Mr informed.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Who won?

Yang 30-27 in OT
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Tonight’s debate didn’t move anyone’s needle except Williamson’s . Not for the Prez race but celebrity. She is the most searched person tonight of all the candidates in every state.

This was a qualifying race for Warren and Bernie. Got out there,ran some laps and made sure they didn’t crash one another out and wake up tomorrow in the same position that they were. Pete did enough to survive. The Governor of Montana would have made a good Republican candidate imo. The rest will have to sell their couch.

Good synopsis. I did have to laugh when old Pete pulled out the holy card and told us all God wanted to raise the minimum wage to whatever level liberals thought was correct. You could just feel the God hating liberals squirming in their seats.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Good synopsis. I did have to laugh when old Pete pulled out the holy card and told us all God wanted to raise the minimum wage to whatever level liberals thought was correct. You could just feel the God hating liberals squirming in their seats.
    I remember when He said that. But I don’t remember it being solely about the minimum wage. He directed it at the Republican Legislators.