Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deficits don't matter

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Tip O'Neil had to sign off on the Reagan tax cuts and Democrats had to pass it

We don't have a dictatorship regardless of @ApostleofGrief

You sound uncertain
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You sound stupid
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Ted the intern killer voted for the Reagan tax cuts. Then criticized the hell out of them. Because that's what the lion of the Senate does.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    HHusky said:

Obama +74%

W +101%

RR +186%

Facts suck! Right?

Dollar amounts batch. Dollar amounts. Post that shit!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Obama +74%

W +101%

RR +186%

Facts suck! Right?

Dollar amounts batch. Dollar amounts. Post that shit!
    There’s a tragic failure to comprehend how numbers work in your plaintive wail.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Learn the difference between deficit and debt.
    Kreist. This idiocy again, Hondo?

"But, but, but...not as much" is a loser's argument. HTH
  • Options
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt

Learn the difference between deficit and debt.
    Obama doubled the debt

Wrong.

Racist.
    No, right, @HHuskyIsRacist.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

You sound stupid

Disappointing. That's the best you can do? The great, witty writer of duckfighter says I'm stupid. This from a Trump supporter with no teeth but 45000 posts on a trash bored.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    Presidents don’t spend money. Hth
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off
    And you ignore how much Trump is spending. Idiot.
    Everyone of your candidates wants to spend more than Trump

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
    So the Dem candidates are Ty? Got it.
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
    Who was running congress?
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
    And under Clinton?
    Again, same thing. Conservative under last 6 years of Clinton with decreasing deficits and conservative under Bush and increasing deficits.

You are not helping your case.
    Ummm, hey dumbshit. Your claim is that deficits when down under the last 2 democrat presidents. Then admit that congress was controlled by Republicans (only congress can approve budgets) for 75% of their terms. Deficits went up under republican presidents during whose terms the vast majority of years the congress was controlled by Democrats.

See a pattern? Of course you don’t. You’re an idiot.

But but but trumps first two years!
    That's not true at all. First two years of Trump, first 6 years of Bush, all republican Congress. And I can speak to several conservative actions during that time that impacted the deficit (4 tax cuts, 2 wars, Medicare part D).

And don't tell me that the tax cuts during Reagan were Democrat actions.... You do realize the president actually creates the budget, right?
    Who passes budgets?

Bush had a spilt. 4 years or each. Check the facts.

Reagan had record revenues. Spending created deficits. As always.

Yes Mike. Check the facts. You are flat out wrong there.

Record revenues. El oh El.
    Yes, record revenues. Dumbass.

Also, you do realize Congress has two chambers, right?
    Why the drop in revenue from 82 to 83 Mike? Also, this is where I discuss revenue as a percent of GDP and you sure back that "why should revenue climb at same rate as GDP". Lol

Yes Congress does have two Chambers and yes Republicans controlled them from 2000 through 2006.
  • Options

You sound stupid

Disappointing. That's the best you can do? The great, witty writer of duckfighter says I'm stupid. This from a Trump supporter with no teeth but 45000 posts on a trash bored , which I, D2, cannot tear myself away from because it's the only place on earth where I can get attention I so desperately need to go on.

Keep calling people who disagree with you "trash," Libtard. Works as well as "deplorables" worked for your Matron Saint HRC.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Interesting.... Threads like this 3 years ago would have been the start of a circle jerk. Why does everyone ignore it now?

I just posted a link about Trump's soaring deficits a week ago. Don't say everybody, you baggy-eyed Bolshevik
    And I remember everyone calling the president an idiot for spending too much money. Like they did 3 years ago and some shitdicks still bitch about Obama. Not!
    The border wall disagrees with you. So does @Sledog and most of the shitbirds here.
    You’re a fucking idiot and don’t know how it works. Obviously. “Yeah but trump spent 2.5 billion on the wal!!!1”. Yeah, think that one through dumb shit.
    I'm hearing Obama spent $10 trillion. Funny how you let that comment slide on the daily.
    OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Is there some sort of a point you're trying to make here other than you're a retard?
    Sark > Ty POTD
    Both are awful. However, deficits went down under the last two Democrat presidents and up under the last 4 Republicans. Whatever that means.
    A mixture throughout that time. An example is conservatives were running Congress under Obama during the reduction in the deficit earlier this decade. Then the first two years under Trump, the deficit went up under conservative Congress.
    And under Clinton?
    Again, same thing. Conservative under last 6 years of Clinton with decreasing deficits and conservative under Bush and increasing deficits.

Ummm, hey dumbshit. Your claim is that deficits when down under the last 2 democrat presidents. Then admit that congress was controlled by Republicans (only congress can approve budgets) for 75% of their terms. Deficits went up under republican presidents during whose terms the vast majority of years the congress was controlled by Democrats.

That's not true at all. First two years of Trump, first 6 years of Bush, all republican Congress. And I can speak to several conservative actions during that time that impacted the deficit (4 tax cuts, 2 wars, Medicare part D).

And don't tell me that the tax cuts during Reagan were Democrat actions.... You do realize the president actually creates the budget, right?
    Who passes budgets?

Why the drop in revenue from 82 to 83 Mike? Also, this is where I discuss revenue as a percent of GDP and you sure back that "why should revenue climb at same rate as GDP". Lol

Yes Congress does have two Chambers and yes Republicans controlled them from 2000 through 2006.
    You mean the recession of 82 that Reagan followed up with massive growth? That drop? As luck would have it, the tax cuts worked.

Dumbfuck
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

You mean the recession of 82 that Reagan followed up with massive growth? That drop? As luck would have it, the tax cuts worked.

Dumbfuck
    Oh so you about revenues drop in a recession. Weird how you don't have that discussion for the 08-10 time period.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    Oh so you about revenues drop in a recession. Weird how you don't have that discussion for the 08-10 time period.
    We should since it was caused by democrat lending policies that brought us the housing bubble.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    What the fuck are you taking about? Of course revenues dropped in the 2008 recession. How is that relevant that revenue is currently at an all time high and the US has a spending problem? JFC. Pay attention
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    Engrish Prease.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    Apparently the economy grew at a time when even the oldest Baby Boomers were still in their 30s and interest rates went from 19 to 9%. Cool story!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    Apparently the economy grew at a time when even the oldest Baby Boomers were still in their 30s and interest rates went from 19 to 9%. Cool story!
    This is your classic doogs hate winners post that we saw under TY

Well sure any coach at any other school than UW can win a lot of football games but TY can't!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Q

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK 9.8 trillion.

Fuck off

Sark > Ty POTD
    And under Clinton?

Who passes budgets?

Dumbfuck
    Ummm... yeah? Do you have a point?