Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm hearing Michael Sam to the Eagles

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Coach Kelly thinks he has great hips.

Again, this is just what I'm hearing.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How courageous
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    With those credentials, he's expected to be picked in the NFL draft in May. The Bleacher Report mock draft projected him to go in the late rounds because "athletic limitations including a lack of flexibility and a lack of optimal size are concerning."

What does his dating life have to do with football?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Regardless I am sure Chipper is getting some action. I doubt Kim has ever gotten any action that he hasn't paid for.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Even though I've hinted strongly that Kelly is gay nowhere did I say he was gay. Some of you guys just like to twist my words around and that won't be tolerated. Next time there won't be a warning you'll just be gone.

We are all already gone. No need to pick at the scab.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Regardless I am sure Chipper is getting some action. I doubt Kim has ever gotten any action that he hasn't paid for.

In one way or another, we all pay for it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2014
    Chip is just out for a rip.

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    Good to see all u homos weighing in here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    beelzebub said:

Good to see all u homos weighing in here

$75K

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I never once wundered in his 4 years as head coach at Oregon whether Kelly was gay or not. His personal life is his is business. This bored was the first time I ever heard any speculation about it. My take is that I don't think fat guys that are totally devoted to football are what most women are looking for, except for the golddiggers. And he isn't the most affable guy around. He might have trouble getting dates, if he even has the time. He may not have the time to be gay either. He's fat and doesn't seem to care whether he has good hips. He could just be asexual.
  • Options

I never once wundered in his 4 years as head coach at Oregon whether Kelly was gay or not. His personal life is his is business. This bored was the first time I ever heard any speculation about it. My take is that I don't think fat guys that are totally devoted to football are what most women are looking for, except for the golddiggers. And he isn't the most affable guy around. He might have trouble getting dates, if he even has the time. He may not have the time to be gay either. He's fat and doesn't seem to care whether he has good hips. He could just be asexual.

We are mocking Kim Grinolds who has strongly hinted that Kelly is gay.

Given Kim's track record on being right that means Kelly is probably fucking two-three hoes a night.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Given Kim's track record on being right that means Kelly is probably fucking two-three hoes a night.
    That actually made me lol. Good shit.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dear fucking god, is he the last person on the planet to hear this?

I also love know that Kim has no idea how his private conversation came to light....lol

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Upvoted for the asexual reference