Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Pup could make a deep run. Can't believe SVEN'S brand didn't get him a postmortem bid. I miss @TierbsHsotBoobs DAMMIT

Boobs please come back d00d we miss you now more than ever!
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just want to say for the record that I will be accepting sympathy votes.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The disrespect is unreal. I’m shaking and vomiting, find me at the 7-11 on Aurora Gladdy.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

THERE WILL BE AN EDIT, doogles and bambino will be added, and souf is going to the eccentric bracket.

post more bambino, lol. you're a good dude who has personally helped me and now i feel guilty. you can't be in the millennial because it kicked off, but maybe you'll do better in the misfit bracket

so tomorrow morning around 11 the millennial first round will end + OG first round kicks off + the OP will be updated to reveal new brackets for eccentric and misfit. doogles and bambino will be added, and souf will probably be moved.

FREE HARVEY ROAD DAMMIT!

@CirrhosisDawg
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

THERE WILL BE AN EDIT, doogles and bambino will be added, and souf is going to the eccentric bracket.

post more bambino, lol. you're a good dude who has personally helped me and now i feel guilty. you can't be in the millennial because it kicked off, but maybe you'll do better in the misfit bracket

so tomorrow morning around 11 the millennial first round will end + OG first round kicks off + the OP will be updated to reveal new brackets for eccentric and misfit. doogles and bambino will be added, and souf will probably be moved out of all brackets for bearcat69 because i fucking hate souwf.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When is the shittiest poaster tournament?

Hondo's already won. No need to even play the games.
    biggest meltdown over trump?

apag vs aog