Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've changed my mind, I'm now 100% Pro Impeachment

2»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Quite honestly any move the Dems make will be bad, because they pretty much suck.

Why do you fuck brains like the party of Putin, ie, the GOP. You can be conservative without supporting a foreign adversary you know. Be like Justin.
    Speaking of false-choice fallacy ...

Also if you like Justin so much, feel free to LEAVE!

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Quite honestly any move the Dems make will be bad, because they pretty much suck.

Be like Jussie.
    The new slogan of the left
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2019
    pawz said:

Why do you fuck brains like the party of Putin, ie, the GOP. You can be conservative without supporting a foreign adversary you know. Be like Justin.

I said don't try fallacies. Three choices come to mind at least... Dem, GOP, libertarian. The GOP is backed up by the Kremlin and Moscow Mitch!
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I said don't try fallacies. Three choices come to mind at least... Dem, GOP, libertarian. The GOP is backed up by the Kremlin and Moscow Mitch!
    Pressing. Badly.

Sad!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Fuck off. Suck uncle Vlad's dick
  • Options

You seem angry. Time to take a walk for some perspective.

You sound upset
    Not at all. I'm just pointing out that the GOP is continuing to suck Vladimir Putin's dick?

Why does that sound upset? quite a bit less than the tirades of San Francisco Gay Bob and toothless Race.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You sound upset
    Not at all. I'm just pointing out that the GOP is continuing to suck Vladimir Putin's dick?

Why does that sound upset? quite a bit less than the tirades of San Francisco Gay Bob and toothless Race.
    Do you understand that actions speak louder than words?

Do you understand the Trump Administration's policies have been straight-up hostile to Russia?

I didn't think so.
  • Options
    pawz said:

You sound upset

Do you understand that actions speak louder than words?

Do you understand the Trump Administration's policies have been straight-up hostile to Russia?

I didn't think so.
    How old are you? Some people don't grow a useful brain until 25 or so
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019

Explain how investigating an already unpopular president for his blatant criminality before and after taking office, and potentially uncovering new crimes and scandals, is bad politics. It’s as if there is no cost to sitting idly until November 2020 and continuing to insist Trump is “self-impeaching” or whatever that means. But any effort to hold him accountable is playing into this senile, corrupt idiot’s hand?

The Democrats can either act as an opposition party or not. If they don’t want their base to think they’re completely useless then impeachment is the obvious path to take.

This doesn’t make sense. Those that actually pay attention know it’s impossible to do so. And those that don’t pay attention that just hate Trump will vote Democrat anyway. Going for impeachment automatically swings the fence voter to Trump. Whether they are holding their nose doing it or not.

2016 was a hold your nose and vote for the lesser of perceived evils. 2020 will be no different.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

lol
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You sound upset

Hopefully Trump will have more flexibility with Russia after the election.