Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Was in LA for some very high level CEO type meetings the last few days. Was able to play some golf with Pac 12 Executives and went out to dinner with a few big wallets. Thought you guys should be the first to know.....

Larry Scott is in some talks for 9am kickoff times. Also, the P12 Championship game will be moving out of Santa Clara....2020 game will be in LA. Book it.

Oregon is stacked and picked to win the Pac 12 North. Mr. September Justin Herbert is really leading these kids through summer workouts. They had 52 drops last year but with losing their best WR and bringing in a kid from Penn State who has a tendency to drop everything in sight....this position group will be better. Everybody says so. Cristobal is FIRED UP!!!

Cougs are really excited about their new QB. It's Pac 12 North Champ or bust this year.

Officiating in the Pac 12 is superb...just like I said it was. Independent review came back and everything was fine. Woody just needs to stay off the phones when drinking.

I have it on good authority that UW's plan is to score more td's this year and keep their opponents from doing the same. Recipe for success if you ask me.

That's all I got for now. Will update you from Palm Springs as now is the perfect time of year to visit.

Comments