Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I have no fuckibg clue what you’re screeching about.

Not everyone paid enough attention in English class to infer sarcasm from writing I guess.
    Huh?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Make sure you turn the sound way up on this one, especially if you're at work.

Is he 18 yet? Asking for a friend...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This thread is going to be amazing when he doesn't sign tonight and signs with us in February.

I stand with Spam.

dialed in
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We got a RB that RBU desperately wanted and did everything they could to flip. That's pretty cool. KB got lucky getting Cam Davis before the retards at SC realized how talented he is.

Agree, KB Should be fired
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We got a RB that RBU desperately wanted and did everything they could to flip. That's pretty cool. KB got lucky getting Cam Davis before the retards at SC realized how talented he is.

KB is KB but Davis also said in an interview that USC's pitch was essentially home + weather. He was looking for something more... Hence why he also was interested in Cal & Utah. He was never going to USC with that staff in-place.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof said:

As a postscript on this, from the Coach Pete interview in the Athletic today:

"I told you guys this last year after signing day, that I kind of went on this 'vulture' thing and all this, and everybody thought it was about one school. I was not talking about them. Everybody thought I was talking about Notre Dame (and four-star recruit Asa Turner, who eventually signed with UW). I was not talking about Notre Dame."

The funny thing is we all called this at the time, but the dumb ass ND reporters circlejerked over this for weeks
    If we’re bashing circlejerks, then I’m out of here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Just touched base with a source.

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

So, essentially nothing new, but that's the latest around 5:45 pm.

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
    Fuck off all of you who disagreed. He's a pussy!
    His wussing out on signing with a school for fear of letting down the coaches of the other school was very telling
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Just touched base with a source.

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

So, essentially nothing new, but that's the latest around 5:45 pm.

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
    Fuck off all of you who disagreed. He's a pussy!
    I'm on the fence here. He's still a great talent, ended our game against the now known warship that is BEAVLET with the int, as well as the fact that we played him in 2019.

He had a game against Stanford that horrified some here for good reason.

One of Cam/Ass should be good. If neither are good at all that's a major strike against talent evaluation.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’ll be good this year even if he’s a pussy (good in coverage, run game NOGAF it can’t hurt you like the pass game can). Least of my worries.