Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your coach is a fucking moron.

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Imagine referencing 27 notebooks with scribbled CTE thoughts while you were at Bama as justification for being a good coaching staff.

Fire Pete for losing to this meathead.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol he just said Pullman is a tuff place to play
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited July 2019
    I think you leave little doubt that you are the wurst poaster.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • GoDuxGoDux Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Imagine the obsession of watching another teams coach presser and (attempting) to flame about it on a Duck message board.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    GoDux said:

Imagine the obsession of watching another teams coach presser and (attempting) to flame about it on a Duck message board.

Imagine expecting to be sheltered from flames on a message bored hosted on HardcoreHusky.com

GoDux said:

Imagine expecting to be sheltered from flames on a message bored hosted on HardcoreHusky.com
    Not my expectation, but at least we all know that @haie is the doogliest doog to ever doog.

He probably has a BONEM tramp stamp. Or his boyfriend does. Or abundance.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

GoDux said:

Imagine being such a little brother that your best message bored is hosted on your rivals bored.
    God I love you
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2019
    haie said:

Imagine referencing 27 notebooks with scribbled CTE thoughts while you were at Bama as justification for being a good coaching staff.

Fire Pete for losing to this meathead.

I gotta say ... if by some chance Oregon wins on the road at Washington this year, Stalin is going to have call Vanilla for more kilowats because the amount of screenshot bumps in this place is going to dim the lights in King County.

Right now i've only got one, and it's LIPO anyway. But based on pretty much nothing, the screenshot is the terrorist will be the best back in the conference. he's elite.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GoDux said:

I heard it on 1080 and he said exactly that.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GoDux said:

GoDux said:

Not my expectation, but at least we all know that @haie is the doogliest doog to ever doog.

He probably has a BONEM tramp stamp. Or his boyfriend does. Or abundance.
    😂
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

GoDux said:

Imagine listening to 1080?

haie said:

GoDux said:

Exactly. Dooglet mouthbreather.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

GoDux said:

Imagine being such a little brother that your best message bored is hosted on your rivals bored.
    All of the other duck boards are junk, that's why we post here, on big sister's board.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GoDux said:

haie said:

GoDux said:

Exactly. Dooglet mouthbreather.
    You have a lot of hate in your life.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

GoDux said:

All of the other duck boards are junk, that's why we post here, on big sister's board.
    This is no holds barred. Scoopduck is good but serious.