Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

A

Meek said:

Smalls visiting with Willy this weekend to DO SOMETHING big.
    What's the over under on how long until Savvy enters the portal from Tallytrashy once Willy gets the boot?
    Downvote all you want, but Smalls has bust written all over him.
    He’s had one of the strangest recruitments in a while

It seems when that happens the bust potential tends to increase ...
    Puka Nacua says Hello.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What exactly was strange about Puka? SC kind of jerked him around and then 11th hour posturing happened
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Smalls visiting with Willy this weekend to DO SOMETHING big.
    What's the over under on how long until Savvy enters the portal from Tallytrashy once Willy gets the boot?
    Downvote all you want, but Smalls has bust written all over him.
    I get what you're saying. I want him to be our(!) bust.

But he won't.
    I still want him too. He’s talented, he’s local, and he plays a position of need. He’s not coming though. That ship sailed when he talked shit about the program.

He goes to Bama or Clemson and will get homesick and discouraged when he’s not the top dawg anymore. They are loaded and he would have to wait his turn. I don’t see him handling that well. He’s been coddled for too long. He goes to FSU and he’s going to be in a coaching mess.

I actually think Oregon is his 2nd best option. He’s close to home and will get early playing time and a chance to rack up numbers.

A lot of things can happen and he has the talent to be good, but it won’t surprise me at all if he doesn’t turn out to be a great college player and a high draft pick.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

What exactly was strange about Puka? SC kind of jerked him around and then 11th hour posturing happened

Different rumors around that one (which ICR), his mom, making a visit-wait, not making a visit, leaning this way/ now leaning that way.

I think that was the epitome of ups and downs.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I just want to see what our DB will looks like with a decent pass rush.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'd rather see him at Oregon than fsu honestly. We fucking need west coast kids to stay in the pac.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The worrying part is with this connection with taggart and what we perceive to be character issues if he's believing taggarts bs ... But the problem is understandable.

Taggarts slickness? Yeah, culturally it may not be seen that way by Smalls. "Real being real" and all that shit.

What may be more of a problem is Peterman's whiteness and lack of slickness. That's potentially suspicious from different eyes.

I know this has been covered before many times. We have to live with it.

Peterman is gonna have to change slowly as he usually does and farm out the necessary blackness out to his assistants ...

Serious as a heart attack. Lol
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

The worrying part is with this connection with taggart and what we perceive to be character issues if he's believing taggarts bs ... But the problem is understandable.

Taggarts slickness? Yeah, culturally it may not be seen that way by Smalls. "Real being real" and all that shit.

What may be more of a problem is Peterman's whiteness and lack of slickness. That's potentially suspicious from different eyes.

Peterman is gonna have to change slowly as he usually does and farm out the necessary blackness out to his assistants ...

he is not going to FSU
  • Options
    FirePete said:

animate said:

he is not going to FSU
    Don't be so sure
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not buying the whole "UW is back in it with him behind the scenes" bullshit. Until he announces UW is back in it or officially visits UW, he's not coming here.

Agreed
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm not buying the whole "UW is back in it with him behind the scenes" bullshit. Until he announces UW is back in it or officially visits UW, he's not coming here.

I'm not either, but knowing he's going to Kennedy is a huge factor, which hasn't happened yet.
  • Options

I'm not either, but knowing he's going to Kennedy is a huge factor, which hasn't happened yet.
    Until he realizes that Sam is too white bread when Smalls is over for dinner and asks for some purple stuff.

"I'm sorry Sa'vell I don't know what that is ... I have some orange juice ..."

... "I want some of that purple drink! .... Sugar, water, purple!" ...

But kidding aside, Sa'vell is awesome and needs to wear a purple uniform...
  • Options

animate said:

Until he realizes that Sam is too white bread when Smalls is over for dinner and asks for some purple stuff.

This is so cringe you should really think about editing it until it goes away.
    Why, because the croots read this bored?

Sa'vell is awesome. I hope he has a sense of humor
  • Options

animate said:

animate said:

This is so cringe you should really think about editing it until it goes away.
    Why, because the croots read this bored?

Sa'vell is awesome. I hope he has a sense of humor
    Nobody with a sense of humor thinks that’s funny
    Is this doogman? ... get the fuck outta here.

Dave Chappelle is funny!