Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gonna go bathe myself in my Tesla put and Beyond Meat call profits.

Enjoy the AIDS you fucking dick pussies.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    The only people dumber than Ballz are the people who waste oxygen arguing with Ballz.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    edited July 2019

Gonna go bathe myself in my Tesla put and Beyond Meat call profits.

Enjoy the AIDS you fucking dick pussies.

If your options are in the money you should probably throw Derek some of those profits.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

How fucking ignorant are you exactly Ballz?

See dick Newton thread. The low levels he can reach are just breathtaking
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I saw 45 new poasts and for once, I was actually hoping for BallzAIDS. I hadn’t seen a woof, so it was either aids or him committing to OU.
  • Options

Beno4Life said:

Kaleb got that first round $$$ now. Gator skin boots.

I know you don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure they’re ostrich, which is what classy cowboys wear
    Look more like scales than quills to me my man. #GoPokes
    Yeah who knows, his hat looks kinda aussie, either way it’s chinteresting
    Yeah he's a real crocodile Dundee. Doesn't get any more country than Fife.
    #EMFA @ballz.

Sincerely, Kaleb "I'm a first rounder and I can buy whatever skinned country boots I want" McGary
    Sure he can. Nobody said he can't. He can be as country as he wants to. I just don't think of Washington as a "country" state so it amuses me when I see guys like McGary and Locker lay on the country shit extra thick. But that's fine. Everybody can have their own personal style.
    Clearly you never left your basement. If you been past fall city it is as country as it gets. Bunch rednecks
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    "33 posts in the Hatchett thread, and he is supposed to commit in this timeframe! I bet something awesome came out!"

God fucking damn it
  • Options
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

Meek said:

20 new posts on Hatchett means he's committing right?

wrong...ballz and the aids.

As usual, people want to blame me for the bullshit of others. I make a harmless joke and it's followed by a wave of people coming to defend how "country" the state of Washington is and Kaleb McGary's country credibility. So ridiculous. Jesus Christ. Fuck off all of you. Stop blaming me for this shit. It's the board. Not ballz.
    No one is arguing that the state is country. You're the only one here who thinks entire states are defined as country or not.
    The point is, if you were to rank every state in the union from most country to least country, Washington would be in the bottom of half. Washington may have pockets of country, but there are states in which the whole damn state has a country vibe to it. I shouldn't have to argue and defend a fucking joke. McGary is one of my all-time favorites. But I can poke fun at the guy for being extra country.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

dnc said:

Meek said:

As usual, people want to blame me for the bullshit of others. I make a harmless joke and it's followed by a wave of people coming to defend how "country" the state of Washington is and Kaleb McGary's country credibility. So ridiculous. Jesus Christ. Fuck off all of you. Stop blaming me for this shit. It's the board. Not ballz.
    No one is arguing that the state is country. You're the only one here who thinks entire states are defined as country or not.
    I shouldn't have to argue and defend a fucking joke.
    Then don't
    I won't start it, but I'll finish it. Don't engage. Think to yourself: "Is whether or not Kaleb McGary has enough country credibility to have a 'big country' persona really worth arguing about". If the answer is "no" then shut the fuck up and ignore the joke that obviously triggered you.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Meek said:

Then don't
    I won't start it, but I'll finish it. Don't engage.
    I actually agree with him. Don't engage him.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Meek said:

Then don't
    I won't start it, but I'll finish it. Don't engage.
    I actually agree with him. Don't engage him.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,825
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Seriously. Fuck shit ballz. Get your fucking meds dialed back in. We had made such progress, now this... for the 10th time in the last week.

You’ve been on an aidz spree.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just checked into the Penthouse @ Trump Tower Clark County. Was about to go explore downtown Battle Ground and see why they call it The City That Never Sleeps, when I saw this thread blowing up, did Hatchett Commit?!?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Meek said:

Seriously. Fuck shit ballz. Get your fucking meds dialed back in. We had made such progress, now this... for the 10th time in the last week.

You’ve been on an aidz spree.
    It's not me anymore. I've calmed down a lot in recent months. It's the board randomly starting arguments with me about dumb shit that was a joke to begin with and then blaming me for the aidz. Not cool. I'm sorry some people who identify as white country guys from Washington got triggered. But Washington ain't all that country. Get over it and don't blame me for your triggered meltdown.