Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to APAG

2»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

ICE imprisons US citizens

Let's give the government health care and every other part of our life

#Winning argument

One time you said you had no insurance.
    Love the mindset here. Race said one time that he didn’t have health insurance and in the mind of a parasite that means Race should support government run healthcare.
    Well, look. If most everybody lost 20-40 pounds, didn't smoke or do opiods, wore seatbelts, "government run" healthcare like in the UK would work fine. It's not going to be very consumer friendly, but if something bad like cancer struck, it would get treated. In Europe they have better results and pay far far far less on the whole. Eventually technology will do more, and drive down costs, so less manual health care. The result is universal access at low cost. You don't have to suffer from incredibly high prices and low accessibility. That's bullshit.
    My Canadian friend is looking to have hernia surgery here in the states because the wait is forever to get anything not life threatening done. Fuck that Shit!
    Who cares?
    Great progressive pathos, as always.
    the point is that americans don't take of themselves, 2/3 of us are overweight or fucking obese, we go to the Dr too much
    I'm confused. Pro, or con, self-determinism?
    Nihilism. Most of the time, doctors don't really do much you can't already do for yourself. Americans take poor care of their health being overweight, so heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. If you buy health insurance on the open market it's like a mortgage payment. The system itself is badly broken all the way through. The best thing to do is have everybody lose weight, don't go to the doctor so much, and don't feed the health industry beast.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Love the mindset here. Race said one time that he didn’t have health insurance and in the mind of a parasite that means Race should support government run healthcare.
    Well, look. If most everybody lost 20-40 pounds, didn't smoke or do opiods, wore seatbelts, "government run" healthcare like in the UK would work fine. It's not going to be very consumer friendly, but if something bad like cancer struck, it would get treated. In Europe they have better results and pay far far far less on the whole. Eventually technology will do more, and drive down costs, so less manual health care. The result is universal access at low cost. You don't have to suffer from incredibly high prices and low accessibility. That's bullshit.
    My Canadian friend is looking to have hernia surgery here in the states because the wait is forever to get anything not life threatening done. Fuck that Shit!
    Who cares?
    the point is that americans don't take of themselves, 2/3 of us are overweight or fucking obese, we go to the Dr too much
    Nihilism. Most of the time, doctors don't really do much you can't already do for yourself. Americans take poor care of their health being overweight, so heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. If you buy health insurance on the open market it's like a mortgage payment. The system itself is badly broken all the way through. The best thing to do is have everybody lose weight, don't go to the doctor so much, and don't feed the health industry beast.

• Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

Obama hardly created this dumpster fire. He tried to build atop a broken system.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

Obama hardly created this dumpster fire. He tried to build atop a broken system.

• Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

I'm not a progressive. I'm a far-center.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

Gutless little worm.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

lol
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2019

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

Ask me how we? know you are a buffoon?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Forever...

https://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Wait-Times-for-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Wait-Times-for-Other-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Time-from-Decision-to-Having-Surgery-or-Procedure
    This will be the second time he has had to seek surgery in the US or wait and suffer for many months in Canada. He's fortunate enough to be able to afford it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Who cares?

Did you mean Far left of center? Mao thinned down millions to nothing. But then I'd bet you're a big supporter of Mao.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Lets blame the consumer for the high costs instead of the drug companies and the politicians that they pay off every election cycle.
    personally I am waiting for the singularity when machines do all of this at next to no cost. But, I won't live that long.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

#Winning argument

Forever...

https://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Wait-Times-for-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Wait-Times-for-Other-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Time-from-Decision-to-Having-Surgery-or-Procedure
    Neat. Now do Saskatchewan!!!