Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle infringing upon my sacred rights update

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,964 Founders Club
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of my family during Zombie Apocalypse, I take old Besty (Remington 870 scatter gun) into the woods Northeast of Maltby, WA once a year to drink beer, smoke cigars @Swaye style, and kill watermelons and beer cans. Just picked up 50 target loads and 15 oo buck from the local sporting goods store and had to pay $3.50 ($.05 per shell) Seattle ammo tax. I felt like I was really doing my part by buying ammo in Seattle instead of north of the county line. Surely this will help with education and might even save a life or two.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,964 Founders Club

Pretty sure the zombie apocalypse has already arrived in Seattle. Just what I'm hearing anyways.

Yes. Fortunately the virus does best in a sunny, dry climate. From a sheer numbers standpoint, there are more zombies the further south one goes.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of my family during Zombie Apocalypse, I take old Besty (Remington 870 scatter gun) into the woods Northeast of Maltby, WA once a year to drink beer, smoke cigars @Swaye style, and kill watermelons and beer cans. Just picked up 50 target loads and 15 oo buck from the local sporting goods store and had to pay $3.50 ($.05 per shell) Seattle ammo tax. I felt like I was really doing my part by buying ammo in Seattle instead of north of the county line. Surely this will help with education and might even save a life or two.

Lol Seattle blows.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty sure the zombie apocalypse has already arrived in Seattle. Just what I'm hearing anyways.

Yes. Fortunately the virus does best in a sunny, dry climate. From a sheer numbers standpoint, there are more zombies the further south one goes.

Riverbeds have been cleaned up. Unfortunately that means they are all out other places.
    Swaye said:

Lol Seattle blows.
    It's starting to make me think it's not the "Greatest Setting" anymore. Sad.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,554 Standard Supporter

You can't spell typhus without the Big A.

Ok, maybe the Throbber isn't going to win a bee anytime soon but still.....

• Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 468

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I've never been to Seattle. Wish we played there this year. I'd like to pick up an ugly chick there
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I've never been to Seattle. Wish we played there this year. I'd like to pick up an ugly chick there

PM @IrishDawg22, he has them dialed in.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    All the costs and regulations to exercise a constitutional right are great aren't they! But ID to vote is suppression......
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    @YellowSnow , next tim, if you want fat guy with a cheap AR to come along, hit me up

@YellowSnow , next tim, if you want fat guy with a cheap AR to come along, hit me up

I’d love to shoot guns with you some Tim @GrundleStiltzkin , but alas our militia training ground natural shooting arcade lends itself best to scatter guns, pistols and .22 LR. Rifles not as much.